Tals-6, Cain-3, Wiz Spike, U-Scepter, AW, Frozen Orb Key Farm Build

I dumped some Tal’s and Cain’s items in D3 Planner for a season 22 Tal’s-6, Cains-3, Wiz Spike, Unstable Scepter, Triumvirate, AetherWalker, Frozen Orb, T-16 key farming build:
https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/788561599

I think this would be decent/usable for T-16 rifts. I believe the above is the closest to what WD’s have with a Zuni/Cains/Aughilds pet build for T-16 key farming. Greater efficiency comes from higher ranks of the Trapped and Zei’s gems, and higher paragon. I left the gems at 90 but feel free to plug-in higher ranks to see the difference in damage.

A few small changes that include using Aughild’s would be decent/usable for bounties. Although, DMO/FO would be more powerful for bounties.

Options, options, options. Breaking up monotony helps to keep one having fun, focused, engaged, and averts boredom/burn out.

Yep, I tried something similar back at the start of the season when I was starved for keys. It’s definitely viable, especially in S22 since you can slot Wizardspike in the 4th slot without needing to give up Aether Walker.

Main difference with the build I was running was using Shame of Delsere in the cube instead of Goldwrap. (I also prefer Homing Pads for porting out after RG)

Looks like you’ve got Prodigy, which helps a bit, but I like to call that the “poor man’s Shame of Delsere”. Tal’s with Aether Walker can be pretty starved for AP, since you are forced into Calamity. I definitely prefer it with Shame of Delsere. With Karini in there, and swapping Prodigy to something like Galvanizing Ward, you should still be able to survive without needing Goldwrap.

If you want FO for bounties, I’d strongly recommend LoD FO instead. Comparable damage, much smoother to play. I’d ecommend against Tal’s FO for bounties, the need for Calamity causes AP problems that slow you down a bit on long run bounties. As for DMO, even with the Time Shell rune (shorter cooldown), the need to drop bubbles for kills also slows DMO FO down too much for bounties IMO.

The only real reason to run DMO FO is for pushing (it has the highest damage ceiling). And the only real reason to run Tal’s FO is to fit a secondary set (i.e. Cain’s or Sage’s).

If you aren’t trying to push higher GRs (use DMO) and don’t need to leverage Cain’s or Sage’s (use Tal’s), then LoD FO is the way to go. It has by far the smoothest playstyle.

1 Like