Take back the Mirinae Nerf?

Just a short question for the devs:

Might it be an option to take back the 2017 Mirinae Nerf? Mirinae now is negligible and not very “useful”. Sadly for Necros Inarius Build it is not an option anymore. Mirinae itself is lonesome because “no one” needs this gem.

I’m asking because of your statement for Mortick’s Brace:

“At the time, Mortick’s Brace gave too much power for a single item slot. However, the power curve of Diablo III has changed significantly since then and we’re comfortable with bringing it back.”

Taking back a nerf for more variety shouldnt be that hard, or? Only in case this would be an option.

Regards

4 Likes

Iirc, the gem itself wasn’t nerfed, rather the proc co-efficient of Bone Storm was changed so Mirinae didn’t go off like crazy.

Im with you on reverting this change, though. I’m one of the suckers that burnt their entire stock of NS mats on creating this build when the Necro was first released. Have barely touched them since the change.

Yeah. I remembered it wrong. I thought it was the proc-rate of Mirinae which was nerfed.

So it might be correct to say then: Take back the Bone Storm nerf, please… To use Mirinae again.

Bring it I say. I loved that build :grin:

1 Like

Agreed. Even with the Inarius changes it still needs some oompf.