TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer recruiting

Rasaboni I tried to send you an invite but the game won’t let me because you are already in a clan. If you decide leave your current clan let me know and I’ll be happy to send you an invite.

Would love an invite if there’s room.

Boolah#1146. Would love an invite

You got it. Invite is on the way.

Hi, gang. Am looking for an active, helpful, friendly group. This sounds like you all could be the ticket! :slight_smile: Could I please get an invite? I’ve pinged the clan finder in the game. FragFodder#1386. tnx

Hey FragFodder I tried to send an invite but the game told me I couldn’t because you were already in a clan. I did find your in game request and I’ll leave it active for a few days just in case you decide to leave the clan you are already in.

If you need help with journey this coming Wednesday 4 Dec at 8pm EST is clan journey night. Several of us will be available to help if needed. If you have already completed journey you might be able to help someone else with some of the journey objectives.

Oops! Thanks, Rusty. Almost no one is active this season in my current clan. I’ll exit that one.

I’ve exited the other clan now, Rusty. Cheers. I’m on PST but should be able to make Clan Night on Wednesday.

I just tried to send the invite again and it worked this time. If you have teamspeak you’ll find several of us in there every night. The url for teamspeak is in the clan news.

1 Like

if you guys are still taking new members I’d love to join, been looking for a group of friendly and active people to join. pinged the clan finder in game already, Blacksteel#11712 , cheers.

Blacksteel welcome to the clan. Glad to have you aboard.

I would like to join thanks

Slaine your invite is on the way. Sure hope you don’t live up to your name. :grinning:

Been doing pretty well this season got some great drops and best season ever did a few 110 GR so far and holding up ok as support/guardian killer just frustrated with the set dungeon piece i have everything complete on my seasonal journey up to Guardian but set rift has be locked up, need that extra stash slot! Lol by the way Slaine is a killer character from 2000AD magazine.

If you’re trying to do the wastes dungeon its one of the hardest in the game. On a barb do the IK dungeon, its sooooo easy. First time I did it I went in to look around and get a feel for it and accidentally mastered it.

Hi Rusty. What server do you play?

We’re on the Americas server.

I’m looking for a clan, Shoot me an invite if you have room. Yeliant#1129

Yeiiant the invite is on its way. If you need help with the barb don’t hesitate to ask. There is lots of barbs in the clan.

is this a season or non season clan?