TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer recruiting

Divergence you invite is on the way. Like most clans its a little slow right now but as the new season approaches activity will ramp up. Hope to see you in the game and lets go kick some butt.

Would love to join the clan! Alsec#1733

alsec your invite is on its way.

Hey Rusty, I’d love to join up with you all. Just got back on PC.

Overlander, you invite is on the way. Looking forward to meeting you in the game.

I loved to join the clan until i found out it was NA. (EU only player here). Will it have an EU version?

Diabloso, sorry we are just NA clan. Hope you find what you seek. Have fun.

Ok, thanks for the reply anyway <3 will prob be alright ^^

Hi Thunder ,
I was a Console player just moved to pc and looking for a group. Still looking for members?
Tag is EdgiestWall#1464

EdgiestWall, tried to send a request but shows that you already are in a clan. If you wish to join you must leave the clan that you are in. Let me know and I’ll resend the invite. Would be great to have you join our ranks.

I would like to join THC Skittles#1542

Invite is on its way. With season ending tonight you could very well be the last to join this season. But then it it puts you in a great place to make new friends and team up for the start of next season.

HI, are you still looking for people? I have been looking for a group to join going into season 19, I have been playing for a while, but haven’t really had a group to play with in a good bit rcoones1#1454

Sure we have room and glad to have you join us. Your invite is on its way.

This sounds great!.

Have never completed the base game. Level 67 on my Crusader currently going towards that ending now. Getting back into how much fun these types of games are and could use fellow players that just play to have fun.

BraxKedren invite on the way. Welcome to the fun clan

Love to join if there is room.

There’s room, invite sent

looking to get back into it for Season 19. Sent request. Thx

Invitation sent and received. Welcome to the clan.