TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer recruiting

Grimcruel your invite is on its way.

I fully understand the issue with little ones. Mine are grown and have left the nest so I bought a headset. :grinning:

You can communicate with other clan members via the chat box but I’ll be honest I don’t pay enough attention to it while in game. That’s something I need to work on.

Would love an invite if you are still recruiting. Gumdoc#1384.

Thanks!

Gumdoc invite on the way

This sounds great - been looking for a clan like this!

m4th1337#1108

invite on the way sorry for the delay

Tried to invite you but states you are already in a clan. You will need to leave the clan you are in so a proper invite can be sent.

I would be interested, if you are still looking for players.

Zuur you got it. Invite is on the way. Glad to have you join us

TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer is currently recruiting new members. As season 18 winds down its the perfect time to join a clan. You’ll have the opportunity to play with your new clan before the beginning of the new season. You’ll be able to discuss who’s building what class and be prepared for whatever play stile you and your new friends enjoy.

I’ll repeat, this is the perfect time to join a clan, any clan. We’d love to have you join TADA but the important thing is you join a clan to gain the most enjoyment from the game and group play.

This clan play mostly seasonal? I don’t have time to invest in seasonal characters so only play non-season. How many active members are playing non-season?

We are mostly seasonal. Actually I don’t think anyone plays non season. We have a few hardcore players but they too are seasonal. I’m sure there are non season clans out there but finding them may be a little challenging. Maybe start a new thread here inquiring about non seasonal clans.

Plz send invite! AnHiLaToR#1467

Your invite has been sent, always glad to have new members.

Would love to join your clan. :sunny: Theonehow#1458

I’d love a invite as well, had the game for years but never really played it outside of couch co op with buddies

Looking to get serious about it and experience the full game/seasons.

Theonehow your invite is on the way. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

Släp the website is having issues and I am unable to view your profile. Post your battle tag number here or send me a friends request and I’ll send you an invite.

Släp we figured it out and your invite is waiting for you. Welcome to the clan.

The discord link in the clan messages in game says expired when I entered it. Are you guys just using TS?

AnHiLaToR thanks for the heads up. I just added a new link to the clan messages with a new link. The new link is set to never expire.

Your other question I personally use TeamSpeak but will be glad to go to Discord if someone wants to.

Hi there,

Just downloaded back this game. looking for active players to play with. Able to join you guys?