TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer recruiting

ok invite is on the way. Glad to have you join us.

Are you still accepting members? If so I would love an invite. Clover0x29a#1660

Clover0x29a your invite is on the way. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

If you are still accepting members

I’d like an invite Xerx#1866

Xerx your invite is on the way. If you need help with seasons journey we are having a clan journey night Wednesday 9/18/2019 at 8pm est.

i12f1y your request is on the way. glad to have you join

I’ll join please send me an invite next time you are on.

Loubasaur your invite is on the way. We have Teamspeak and Discord both available. Check clan news for both url’s.

My Battletag is Loubasaur#1642 PM me first, going to bring a friend with me if that’s ok.

I’ve already sent the invitation. Once into the clan you can invite your friend in. If you have any trouble with it let me know and I can do it for you.

Invite again, I was in a clan.

Loubasaur looks like you and your friend are in and all set. Glad to have you aboard. Keep an eye on the daily message as we try to do a clan event on Wednesdays.

This sounds great, count me in!

rumpchump#1928

Your invite has been sent.

Lemon#1560 interested

I’m a new player looking for a clan willing to accept me and help me out getting started. My Battletag is Joybox#21649, I’d be very happy to receive an invite!

Lemonlust you’re in and all set. Hope to see you in the game.

Joybox , it looks like you’re on the European server. This clan is on the Americas server and they can not cross over. If you create a player on the Americas server I’d be happy to send you an invitation.

Hey would love to join been looking for ppl to play with

Still spots open for any who enjoy playing the game. Let us know and we will shoot you an invite. See ya in game.

If your still looking for people I would be down. I however, do not have means to use teamspeak. Never have moments without one of my kids near me so never got headsets to try and speak over their noise.
If this is no problem I would join. I am not new (1300 para thus far with 110 solo gr so far) but at the same time, I have never done group gr’s…always been solo with a few friends here and there.