System down again

I;m having similar issue, I get in game, few minutes error messages pops up muliple times, then it kicks me out of game. It looks like not everyone has this issue, only a few? why?

1 Like

Once we get out of open beta things should be fine.

2 Likes

Error 34200. Every time start game.
Hit Escape and wait a few seconds.

1 Like

Yep same for me, almost killed my hardcore character.

1 Like

I am seeing quite a few reports now of the 34200 error. Please be careful if you play HC.

No info on what might be causing it yet or an ETA.

Hello!

Issues crop up from time to time with other systems and such getting updated alongside patches of the game; Error 34200 in this case.

We’re currently looking into it and should have something out here soon to remedy the issue.

Thanks for understanding

10 Likes

So essentially, the patch went live before the backend was fully brought up to date (it happens on occasion), yes?

1 Like

The short answer is no.

But, with that said, We put out a fix and it doesn’t look to be occurring anymore.

Players might be able to provoke the issue by spamming the Collections Tab, but we haven’t seen it happen in quite some time.

Please let us know if there are any more issues or you’re still encountering it

-Matthew

10 Likes

The only way I’m going to be spamming the collection’s tab is if you put in a feature wherin if I click an item enough times in a row it explodes or does something weird (think: StarCraft units). :slight_smile:

Edit: Yay, forum is now double quoting. Welcome to Bork Day™

1 Like

“But, with that said, We put out a fix and it doesn’t look to be occurring anymore.” What is this based on? I’m still not able to log in.

The error 34200 is not related to logging in. It happens after log in once players are in game.

If you can’t log in at all, you have a different issue. What error message do you get?

Go home you’re not feeling well.

What are you saying BlackHawk, Down?

“Diablo III game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)”

still have the error 360000 when u try and start a game when u are muted…heres the thread ; Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader - #180 by JTP-21481

When I attempt to login, I also receive the following error:

"Diablo 3 game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)

Has been happening since yesterday afternoon.

OH, well. So. Turns out I’m a moron :slight_smile: Was launching game with the exe and hadn’t run the battle net launcher. So I wasn’t updated.

All good now.

Lesson for today: Tell Brother Chris to stop playing for a while. Let the client update. And then let Brother Chris play again. LOL

error Code 315000 when u try to start a solo when u are muted. s19 juss started…like REALLY?!
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR 6 WEEKS.

1 Like

Hmm… I know this is like the old suspensions we used to have vs the mutes. No news so far on a fix, other than not to get muted.

How in the world did you get muted for so long? Ok, I don’t really want to know.

1 Like