SWK vs. POJ Power

So I’m not quite sure what’s up with what I’ve been seeing. Pretty much every guide/tier list on websites such as Icy Veins says SWK outperforms POJ, especially at higher GRs, but all I see on the leaderboards are monks wearing POJ. What gives?

You play on us server… :slight_smile:
Swk is better. I did quiet some testing. When you get optimal rolls on PoJ you may be able to fill the gap with maxed out ias rolls. The set bonus (30%) and the additional (multiplicative) 25% from MoC can not be reached.
Also Swk is stronger on the defensive part since you need rcr rolls and cc set gives you that. With my swk setup its no problem to reach 250+ mio sheet toughness without any buff. PoJ gets problems there. In practise: My Swk is not even close to dieing once in a 130 whereas I need to watch out on 125 with PoJ. I do not use second life on any of those builds.

Thanks for the response, good to know! How does SWK generate spirit to keep TR nonstop? I’ve seen people say Mystic Ally but all the SWK builds I’ve seen do not use Mystic Ally.

Ally is the poor version, you simply lose dmg. Take about 55% rcr and enough cdr for perma epi. I lately posted a link to my dmg monk somewhere. When i remember correct i have rcr on a wpn, the orotz and shoulders, additionally a topaz in my head. Cdr i have on hands, the orotz and shoulders. Cc set obviously.
in a group game i need to roll rcr on my scnd wpn, when i get to much ias, i can also switch my hands to another roll, then i lose lots of ad but its still fine, esp. when you play in the roll of a boss killer. But before the patch my wd was - even with his bad gear - simply stronger for any group play
air ally is obviously one way to get more spirit. I’d not use it, but do it your way.