[Switch] TR Monk bug

When using the Won Khim Lau, CS isn’t proccing when TR one-shots the trash mobs.

As a result, Lefebvre’s Soliloquy isn’t activating, making a S19 TR monk squishier than intended.

(Also means that ranged mobs aren’t getting pulled in.)

CS is proccing on Elites and the RG, things that take more than a single tick to kill.

Related to this?

• Fixed an issue where the Tempest Rush Flurry rune attack did not benefit from the 6-Piece bonus when cancelling Tempest Rush (PC Only)
      • Developer’s Note: We were unable to resolve this for 2.6.7a for Console; however, it is slated to be fixed on Console in a future patch.

I haven’t bothered to try Flurry this season because of this. Electric Field is just as much fun. It might not do quite as much damage because of Flurry’s stacking mechanic, but I’ve still managed to do a GR 105 with EF.

I play Monk (PoJ TR) this season and both works.

Flurry works and the 6-pc buffs it.

WKL-based CS also procs Lefebvre’s Soliloquy (nothing dies instantly in GR105+).

Only problem is the automatic teleport (Epiphany, Wormhole, Knockback) which interrupts channeling. That’s the reason why i skilled Serenity-Ascension & CS instead of Blinding Flash (30% additive damage). To activate TR-Explosion i just tap CS and get the full buffed flurried explosion.