Switch Joystick Adjunctions

My fellow switch player will understand my current strives with the joystick. I play on a switch lite, which I got in March of 2020, I didn’t buy Diablo 3 until it was on sale around September of 2020. Until then I was mainly playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Monster Hunter 4 Generations. Neither of which have intensive joystick work in them, arguably MHG4u with moving the hunter, but both still pale in comparison to my GoD Demon hunter in this Season 22. I have 310 hours on the D3 on my switch alone. (I also play on my PC for HC play) But my current debacle on switch is my joystick drift. I can’t speak about other console players like Xbox or Playstation, but on either of the Switch consoles, whether it be the lite, or the portable, TVable version, after enough hours of play, the joystick WILL lose some sense and response to any game. I CAN’T, ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET MY CHEST SCREEN TO LAND ON MY BOOTS. I have been able to put up with it because it blocks me out of accessing my jewels will 100% consistency, it just takes a min of TOGGLE between LEGS and ONE OF MY RINGS. COMPLETELY SKIPPING OVER MY LEGS AND GREVES ICONS. But I need to change my boots. And how I know it’s not just a bug, is because even when I’m talking to the enchanter to Enchant my boots for a stat… It never lands on my Greves… Blizzard Please just add an update to the switch to allow us to toggle through our menus via D-pad. I know it looks great with the who Menu being on a wheel, and only being accessible to the joystick, but I am literally being blocked by that same means.
I don’t even know if this post will reach anyone there, or if anyone else will read this… But I am certain, no matter how small your switch community is, there IS at least someone else who doesn’t have the gusto to write this long of a post for something as small or a joystick drift problem.
Lockeraven/Incarnate

Oy for the love of…

Use your Enter key please!

2 Likes

Noted,

I keep that in mind for all further posts~

Oh my eyes, my eyes. Is that all in one paragraph?

LOL Sorry mate but you need to edit that post where people can easily read it, then you’ll get more responses.

1 Like

My fellow switch player will understand my current strives with the joystick. I play on a switch lite, which I got in March of 2020, I didn’t buy Diablo 3 until it was on sale around September of 2020. Until then I was mainly playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Monster Hunter 4 Generations. Neither of which have intensive joystick work in them, arguably MHG4u with moving the hunter, but both still pale in comparison to my GoD Demon hunter in this Season 22. I have 310 hours on the D3 on my switch alone. (I also play on my PC for HC play) But my current debacle on switch is my joystick drift.

I can’t speak about other console players like Xbox or Playstation, but on either of the Switch consoles, whether it be the lite, or the portable, TVable version, after enough hours of play, the joystick WILL lose some sense and response to any game. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET MY CHEST SCREEN TO LAND ON MY BOOTS. it just takes a min of TOGGLE between LEGS and ONE OF MY RINGS. COMPLETELY SKIPPING OVER MY LEGS AND GREVES ICONS. But I need to change my boots.

And how I know it’s not just a bug, is because even when I’m talking to the enchanter to Enchant my boots for a stat… It never lands on my Greves… Blizzard

Please just add an update to the switch to allow us to toggle through our menus via D-pad. I know it looks great with the entire Menu screen to be on a wheel, and only being accessible to the joystick, but I am literally being blocked by that same means.

I don’t even know if this post will reach anyone there, or if anyone else will read this… But I am certain, no matter how small your switch community is, there IS at least someone else who doesn’t have the gusto to write this long of a post for something as small or a joystick drift problem.

Lockeraven/Incarnate/Ouiduz

1 Like

awesome

Thanks,

xoxo

Now that I was able to read and understand what the issue is (possibly drift), I would suggest using the Switch Joystick Cablibration feature to reset your joysticks to proper dead zone sensing.

2 Likes