Switch Hackers 40 sec GR 150?

Hackers on the Switch are RIDICULOUS! 40 second clears on gr 150? Same person on the top of the leaderboards for every toon with a 50 sec or less run is clearly hacking but he doesnt get banned? Makes sense…This text will be hidden

1 Like

Ah, the glorious world of offline mode, which D4 must have because reasons.

4 Likes

Clearly hacking not clearing😂 sorry pretty heated when I started pushing 130 and then decided to look at the top leaderboards and saw this… makes grinding not even worth it…

To be honest looking at the boards is never a good idea.

It’s more likely to get moved to another forum, as people cheating by using game save editors (which is what happens when hero information is saved locally on your console, unlike server-side for PC) isn’t a bug.

1 Like

[Rhetorical Question]: Why is this thread in the Bug Report Forum?

It is clearly not a game bug or a report of a game bug. Some players may consider hacks and cheats a bug, but they’ve always existed.

This thread is a discussion about hacks, which I agree, is not a good thing. However, this is the wrong forum for this discussion.

If you wish to report cheating in D3, you can send the information to hacks@blizzard.com

Thank you.

1 Like

can we see a picture about it?? i wanna laugh a while

Because console players don’t have permissions to post to all the sub-forums.

2 Likes

Well, since the console ports are offline saves only, I call that a bug on Blizzard’s lazy and incompetent part…

hahaha hahaha hahahah hahahaha you’re killing me with your comedy routine. Blizzard does NOTHING about cheaters on console…you’re better off getting a power drill and drilling a hole in your head…

1 Like

and yet PC players can post in the console sections…

go figure…

The struggle is real… could take a drill to the head after hundreds of hours of grinding to look at leaderboards and see there’s no point to the grind anymore. Should have done research before spending the money…

No disrespect intended, Meteorblade. But, you do understand the definition of “rhetorical”, yes?

So, you think posting a discussion thread about D3 cheaters in this Bug Report Forum is going to make a difference?

Now that’s funny.  

it would if Blizzard got off their posterior and fixed up consoles to have online saves only for seasons…

Only the switch has this issue, likely to allow you to use it’s portability which is one of it’s main features, PS4 and Xbox are online only in seasonal mode.

beg your pardon? XBOX and PS4 are NOT online only in seasonal mode…do you even own a console mate? I play on PS4 and know what I’m talking about. Perhaps PC players should stop spouting BS about stuff that they don’t know anything about…

I’ve got a better idea:

How about console players quit posting in the PC Forums.  

1 Like

Yes, I do, but it’s actually a valid question, not just for rhetoric purposes, i.e. there are some console players who may be unaware of this.

None of which means this is any way, shape or form, a bug.

1 Like

I own the game on both PC and console. If you own the console version of the game, you can only post in the console sections. Whereas, PC cam post anywhere they like…

Don’t you need to connect to online when first playing? since seasonal characters are stored on the blizzard servers and not the console? this is my understanding of it and why PS4 and Xbox do not have the editted items like the switch does.

Nope. The LBs themselves are online. Characters are all local saves. This is the same for switch, xbox one and ps4.

Console players have been screaming blue murder to get online saves…for years.

You don’t see gear with multiple sockets in seasons because item hacking/modding is done on PS3 where the encryption was broken, and then the saves are transferred from PS3 to PS4. Not even the online editor save wizard allows item modification like this for PS4. Save wizard does allow you to edit your character and add 999 paragon at season start, unlimited mats and augments to 150 I believe, which is bad enough.

Cos it’s local saves, Blizzard has disabled sharing of loot between group players and the mail box too. This was to avoid duping. You send item to friend, quit without saving, and voila - your friend has the item, and you have it as well. This is a pain as it limits reasons for playing in a group to just paragon farming. Similarly, RNG seeding for rare upgrades, rare reforges, gambling at Kadala etc are all identical and not random. For example, if I craft 24 rare amulets, and upgrade them all to legendary items and then quit without saving, and do it again, I will get the very same legendary items. EVERY time. Even the mystic works off the same locked RNG, so if we’re getting bad RNG at the mystic, quitting the game and starting it up again won’t force a change of the seeding…we’re stuck with the same run of upgrades to infinity.

It’s a terribly done port of the game to consoles.

Your understanding is sadly very wrong. It’s good that PC players are prepared to learn about the console ports a bit though, so thank you.