Switch bug - missing unidentified items and double equipped items in inventory

Not sure if this has been reported. What’s happening is this… Normally, you hit the + button on your Switch controller and it brings up the character menu with the Inventory wheel on the left and a two-column area on the right. The right-most column has what’s Equipped and the left column has what’s in your current Inventory.

The bug that’s now consistently happening is the Equipped item will also show up in the Inventory (like there is a double of that item). This is regardless of whether or not I have additional items in the Inventory already. It is not isolated to any particular weapon or armor selection on the Inventory wheel on the left side of the screen.

What also happens is when I get a Legendary or Set item, I cannot Identify it on the fly. In fact, no unidentified items show up in my Inventory at all. I have to go back into town and use the Book of Cain to identify any Legendary or Set items before they even show up in my Inventory.

My apologies if this has already been brought up in another thread. This is a highly annoying bug and am concerned that because it is getting more consistent, it may some how get worse (if that’s possible) and even do some damage to the game? (Sorry, I’m a noob with programming and have no idea…)

I have to reboot the game to get the problem to go away (which it consistently does go away after I reboot). But it comes back sometimes instantly, sometimes after a while.

Devs, thanks for looking this. Hopefully it’s a simple fix and a quick patch can resolve the problem. But it comes back, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a while.

Cheers on a fantastic game, anyway!

Wrong forum. You should move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

(This forum is for game bugs on a PC).

Sorry, thought I selected Console Bug Report. Thanks!