Sunwuko New Setup solo monk +2 GR

https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106587-monk-tepm-rush-2-gr-new-setup
https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106589-tesla-monk-sgr-112
https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106644-new-monk-meta-mac-flurry-117

Where is the news? We (not in us forum) discussed to take mr with round about patchnotes appeared after the wkl change. If you have the survivability its clearly superior from dmg perspective. That has been clear.

1 Like

serenity solves (closes) the problem of survivability. I play without harmony and mantra if you noticed.
I will soon show you 120 quick portals with a crus. Where a monk is a trash killer

I saw it but I don’t see any new info here. It is totally obvious that this is stronger from dmg point of view. 135 with 4600 para is nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Like

you are not right, if you were on my stream, you would see how I killed the blue elite with one shot(with oculus), or 40% HP from the yellow elite.
I didn’t see this on my paragon 4400,so I know what I’m writing about
and I showed 135 to make it faster and easier to record a video. But soon I will show 139 with this build!

Do it, but I’m still right that the build has been known before.

1 Like

proof or all of what you said no sense, and even if it is, which I doubt, I showed it in the case.

You’re my hero :+1: :clown_face:

4 Likes

As Atom sayed.
The Idea itself isnt new !

Furthermore
WHY ? should i even consider to drop so many def-tools, only to get a “mere” 40% buff

esp. if you are running with the SWK-set as stated in the DF-Link :eyes:

1.)
If you are running with the SWK-Set better drop of STI for Harmoney, Doge or NDE

2.)
You are dropping your CS-Heal AND your Mantra, just for the FoT :eyes:
Though this is a SWK-Build …

But if you consider a PoJ, you could :
1.) stack IAS on gear, so STI isnt needed (defensive Passiv)
2.) You can get rid of your Blind ( CC is done due to your Wind + Enchantress, coz of the CC-Immunity you have in Grifts ), so you could still have either a Mantra or CS with Healing, for more sustain.

Pers. I think you just thought about how to get as much DPS as possible, without getting a min/maxed Build, wich provides Damage, as well as survivability.

So … Nope
I dont think, it would be a good reccomendation, for most of all players

:-1:

Sincerly Balbero
Good Loot - Have Fun

It is new idea on this forum and it is the best setup for push for monks with over 5 000 paragon level and decent gear. Actually we have free active skill and passive skill. But presented build is wrong. Mantra is required and should be spamed every 3-4 sec. And this setup is not 2 tiers stronger. Actually we dont have 100 flurry stacks and loose stats to take all resistances. As a result we loose main stat and dps affixes to compensate our losts. But MR setup is the strongest for sure.

So is MR sure to work with Flurry’s EXPLOSION?

im not sure about it, if it snapshots it through the whole channel or if it is just for the first tick (keep in mind. TR hits with 5 ticks/sec as attk, wich is why ias only inc. the dmg, but (sadly) not the ticks anymore (so even LoH + Strickenstacks, are not influenced by your APS)

But nontheless you can try it out in the next Season

so PSSSSSSHT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Take your TR-Monk
  • Use WKL + Balance in Cube
  • Use F&R - Rings
  • Use Shenlongfists as Main-Weapons

Hit with a Generator (WothF - Assimilation), channel your Way through everything a enjoy a perma ~325% Buff …
(For a Lightning-Build … feel free to add Squirts too, if you like it)

Though you´ll need most likely a Gogok, coz you cant use an ORotZ.
So to get even near to the ~75% CDR wich are nessesary, if you wanne have perma Ephi, you´ll need to stack CDR on nearly every Pice of Gear

Not sure about that. MR does work for TR as long as the channeling doesn’t stop once you gain a MR buff. If anything interrupts your channel, you will lose MR. I would think that MR would fall off once you stop channeling and thereby not affect the Flurry explosion.

Pretty sure that Shenlong’s buff is dynamic and can not be snapshot like MR. Once you trigger the Shenlong drain, it will be exceedingly difficult to maintain TR.

but it doesnt matter, if you are using the lightning-rune.
Sure. At the End of the Drain, you ´ll stop for a splitsec.
But due to Ephi and the 4P of the PoJ-Set it takes like ~4 Sec. till you are back at full spirit and have 3secs, while the Drain is active.
F&R, as well as assimilation have both a 5 sec-buff duration.

so if you hit with your wothf, after the drain is complete, you´ll have all buffs active, for the next cycle … as long as you have enough cdr to maintain your ephi … or you have to use your your blind, to get the spirit back …

A few patches ago the drain of shenlol set never came in, even when your spirit gain is bigger than your drain from tr channeling since its perma consuming spirit, so you never hit the 100% full mark. Maybe there were changes - but… I don’t think so.

nope
you dont gain the 50 spirit frome 4p of the poj, while the shenlog-buff is active
(leider)

so your spirit should be drained after ~3 secs.
but with ephi and the 4p its also at full spirit again, after just ~4 seconds
assimilation and f&r have both 5 sec duration.

so if you hit with your generator, while refreshing your spirit, you have all buffs active for the next drain-cycle an melt everthing near you.

i might not be optimal.
but youll have a way higher uptime on your high-peeks, as if you would run with a CoE

havent tested it with flurry so far.
but maybe if you go on max-spitit, youll have enough stacks …
(but keep in mind, that you dont have the gunlets, so your def. takes quite a huge hit, wich is the reason why i only tested it with lightning so far, as speed-build