Suggestions for patch 2.6.7

Hello everyone,

First off, I just want to say that I am extremely excited to try out new sets, and most importantly, some much needed love for my original love child, the Barbarian!

But before season 19 begins, I thought it was worth bringing up two important QOL changes that I think should be added, one that just makes sense, and the other that would fit thematically with the season.

1. My first QOL change, please adjust expert difficulty to give 150% experience. It does this on Console, and I see no reason at all it is left at 100% on PC.

2. My second QOL change, please add the killstreak reward to Rifts and Greater Rifts. Not only is this also on console, but due to the theme of the season being about killstreaks, it would be really nice if from the get go, a solo focused player like myself could hop straight into rifts when leveling, rather than playing in Fields of Misery or the eternal woods to get my xp boost.

Thanks,
Demonmonger

1 Like

I just might dust off my Barb as the character to play. Even though they are not getting a new set the support legendaries make me think that I will either play a WW or HoTA IK build. I just don’t know which one of the two will have the faster of the speed builds.

Pretty confident that Wrath of the Wastes will be the go to push build for season 19, but it will be interesting to follow the testing.

It may be the FotM for S19, although it will be interesting to see what the changes look like that come out of the PTR and actually make it to Live.

1 Like

Will there be a good speed spec for Wrath in S19? The reason I ask is because it is the gift set for S19. That would mean that I wouldn’t need to farm for any of the other sets if the changes go live.

I’m sure if you follow Free’s guides in the Barb section, that he will update them for S19 once info becomes available.

1 Like

WW is a speed build by nature. The BK weapon bonus gives a huge boost and you have the option of multiple speed talent/rune combos. Sprint-marathon, battlerage-ferocity, ignore poin-bravado and wrath of the berserker give a 20% passive boost as well. With high paragon we will still use echoing fury for key farming as well which is another large boost. If you wanna get crazy you can even use rechel’s ring of larceny and get a fear roll somewhere. Using all these is very overkill as diminishing returns really does hit hard after 3-4 of these options.

So does anyone care to comment on these, which were the main topic of the post?

Uncapping the GR requirement by implementing incremental games use of a large number library. There are ways to do this, however, it may require a change of massive quality (i.e., code change, game engine change, etc.) This may not be able to be done for this patch, but frankly, having access to even larger numbers can have an impact on the game in a lot of ways.

Like I said, it is doable, but time consuming to construct code similar to games that already utilize the Big Number database. I hope that this can be done to give the game a much needed boost.

137.5% would be the sweet spot. Hard is at 75% and Master is at 200%. Do the math.

And console for endgame we must collect NG to get a damage buff to be on par with PC.

To get NG you get less the higher the kill streak so all console Seasonal players have to frequently reset their kill streak to ensure that NG spawns so that they do damage.

So the S19 theme on console is utterly broken…the theme is to keep up kill streaks to gain a benefit YET on console we must STOP kill streaks so we do the same damage as PC otherwise we are doing 50% damage.

S19 is a mockery to console Seasonal players because it does not take into effect the extra stupid mechanic of NG on console.

2 Likes

If you read my comment, I said to match it with the console pattern, no reason to act like this…