Stuttering Issue- Right click

HELP! Weirdest issue. Right clicking creates half second stutter. not FPS related or latency related. Only when I right click? Doesnt matter if moving or casting a spell, creates stutter. Sometimes fps drops in half. Just started today

1 Like

Hey DraconisX,

Do you use any mouse software, such as Razer Synapse, Logitech Game Software, etc?

It sounds like there’s probably something running in the background that is conflicting with the right-click while playing Diablo 3. Try shutting things down or uninstalling mouse software like I mentioned above. If uninstalling helps, you can reinstall the software just make sure it’s the latest version.

I followed your instructions. It did not correct issue. I run Razer Synapse 3

is there any fix for this issue. same for me

same for me is there any solved yet

I am having the same issue. It was really bad on the Crusader on UE Challenge Rift. I have also seen it on my Barb on US. This seems to have started with season 19. I have not experienced it before the start of season 19.

Fresh install of D3 to SSD on system with current drivers that runs new games fine. The game stutters in fights or even in town. This is pretty embarrassing for a 5 year old game.

WTF i just started to have this issue, i came back for season 19 HAHA. WTF is going on blizz and this needs to be fixed right away!!!

Does anyone know how to fix this??? I also uninstalled razer synapse 3 and it didn’t fix anything. Along with uninstalling D3 and re-downloaded which didn’t fix it as well.

Can you please look into this!!! It only happens when I right click and /or spam right clicking.

Still having this issue in 2020 commenting to see if someone finds fix. I have corsair mouse with same issue

Hey there FreezingFire,

Typically when I see mouse interactions cause freezing or similar the issue is related to either the software for the mouse or an “overlay.” A few examples of game overlays are: AMD ReLive, Nvidia Share, Microsoft Game Bar, Discord, Twitch, Overwolf, or other similar software.

If you’ve checked all that and there is still a problem, lets get a DxDiag. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

A post was split to a new topic: Suave - Right Click Stuttering Issue