Stuff for aforementioned "Void Monk"

I made the mistake of creating on my phone, as I can’t post links I am going to put all the info on the build here.
Armor: 5 Items from the Poj Set, 2 Items from Sunwoku’s Set (1 armor piece paired with the necklace), Kyoshiro’s Soul, Cesar’s Memento, and Bastions of Will Ring set.
Weapons: Vengeful Wind, and Won Khim Lau
Cube: Balance, Lefebvre’s Soliloquy, and Ring of Royal Grandeur
Legendary Gems: Taeguk, Esoteric Alteration, and a gem of your choice, but mutation guard and Bane of the Stricken could work well.
Skills: Tempest Rush(Nothern Breeze Rune) Cyclone Strike(Soothing Breeze Rune), Ephiphany(Desert Shroud Rune), Blinding Flash(Self Reflection Rune), Sweeping Wind(Cyclone Rune), and Mantra of Salvation(Agility Rune).
Passives: Seize the Initiative, The Guardian’s Path, Sixth Sense, and Determination
Overall I have found this set up to be extremely effective at eating hits well into T100 rifts, Great Class for crowd control and dealing major damage large amounts of hostiles quickly. Have fun with it and feel free to post any changes that might make it better.

By using Bastion’s of Will with no generator you get a 50% damage buff to everything. By using Sunwuko 2 piece you gain 50% damage reduction. If you used Captain Crimson set and could get 50% CDR and 50% RCR then you’d have the same damage buff and damage reduction while freeing up 2 ring slots and an amulet (or keep Bastion’s and get a free amulet). You’d lose the free SW from Kyoshiro’s Soul and have less SW damage but TR is doing about 10x the damage of SW in most PoJ builds and SW does less than a quarter of TR if you equip Kyoshiro’s Soul. I’m not saying that your build is not fun and if you like it, by all means keep at it, but Captain Crimson is IMHO better suited to the set plus getting Zodiac, Flavor of Time and CoE into the build is better than Focus and Restraint and SWK 2 piece.

2 Likes

You hit every nail on the head. It’s like we’re working backwards from our current meta into how our current meta became current meta ;p