Stuck On Checking Version EAST!

“battlenet is not responding. Please try connecting again in a few minutes”.

this is message I get after a couple of seconds of “checking versions” loading message… does anyone know what could be?

it’s been almost 48 hours that I cannot log in into my account. I’ve been told I can message Blizzard so they will tell me if this is a temp ban and if it is so, how long will be. Is this possible?

just for the record: obviously NEITHER I do bot nor use 3program partys, not even any kind of mods intalled to the game.

I’ve read that many users from the west side are having this problem, but I’ve always played East and I haven’t seen any other player from the same realm stating that he has the same issue.

any kind of help will be greatly appreciated ty

Hopefully you don’t use a VPN or you’ve been banned for two weeks for the first log in attempt and up to permanently for further log in attempts. I had this issue a long time ago.

1 Like

I don’t use a VPN but I tried to log in several times since I got this ban…

How did you resolve it? and thanks for replying bro:)

Think I didn’t set the app as “run as administrator” or had to approve it through my fire wall settings… one of those.

1 Like

I’ll try both, ty for the help man, if neither of those options help, I guess I’m done with d2 for now… I’ll come back when d2r is released… ty blizzard you did it once again (note the irony that although I am hating blizz, I’m willing to spend more money on them) lol I need help. cheers!