Strafe cast primaries still not proccing restraint

the patch notes said the strafe primaries would proc everything now, so i assume not proccing the generator portion of focus/restraint is a bug.

Bump. I was just about to post this!

Can confirm. Just tested it. They also don’t proc Wraps of Clarity, which I already posted.

1 Like

They do proc Wraps of Clarity, but not Focus.

Edit: make sure there is a valid target within range (i.e. not in town). Strafe will not fire primaries unless there is a valid target (it will only fire Strafe).

1 Like

I tested it as well and they do proc Wraps of Clarity.
I did notice that at times, in a rift, despite having a lot of monsters, Strafe suddenly stops firing them and I have to recast.

Doesn’t happen when switching between Primaries (Which is fun! Very much so!), as it causes recasting of Strafe.

I’ll have to test again, but I could see my WoC buff dropping off in mobs while casting primaries from strafe.

If it still doesn’t proc it for you - can you state the primary it happens for? (Or all, if it happens for all)

I tried Bolas, Hangering Arrow & Entangled Arrow

Hungering arrow and Entangling Shot work. I didn’t see it working with Bolas - Impending Doom, but I could be wrong. Had a very limited time to test before I had to go to work. Will test more over the weekend.

It stops firing primaries each time you level up your paragon.

I made a post about it. Tried it on all primaries, its the same all around.

Yup. Is that supposed to happen? Theoretically primaries not assigned to left mouse generate hatred too but also not with strafe (because as you said, it is not firing without an enemy).