Storm armor doest give me the buff

Hello , when i press storm armor i dont get the buff. What do i wrong or forget.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on which buff you’re talking about.

• If it’s the buff of the skill itself and/or it’s rune, then you only have to activate it once in order to benefit from it’s effects. No need for additional button pressing, unless the skill effect expired and/or is close to it.

• If it’s the damage reduction effect of the Halo of Karini ring, then you simply need to make sure that you’re at a slight distance from the enemy when they get struck by Storm Armor’s thunderstrike.

• If it’s the Tal Rasha set, then similar to the first thing, you simply need to activate storm armor once and everytime it automatically strikes an enemy, it’ll count for each of Tal Rasha’s bonuses.

• If it’s the seasonal angelic crucible effect, then you don’t get a buff by actively using storm armor, instead you call down a thunderstrike that’ll deal damage to a random target. You can withold from using it in order to allow the angelic crucible effect to charge (up to 30 seconds), and upon maximum charge, the thunderstrike will instantly kill a random non-elite and non-boss enemy (if it hits an elite or boss enemy, then it’ll instead deal significant damage).

2 Likes