Stone of Jordan does not inc poison on Wizard

I had to wear two Stone of Jordans just because. The legacy is for my Witch Doctor so it’s poison. When I wore both on my Wizard Poison wasn’t buff’d.

I know Wizard don’t have poison skills, but they can wear Pox Faulds. Also why you no buff physical? Pain Enhancer causes Bleed (rend) and that is physical damage. Wizards can use the Pain Enhancer Gem.

I had some trash SoJ rings so I tried matching types. That +60% dam to Elites and +40% (which gave me +73% to all types) looks really nice…

I don’t know it I was lucky or if its a PTR thing, but I got a primal SoJ in like the 4th reforge. There is literally nothing to re-roll 'cept the elemental damage itself.

Just a thought: make the ring’s special convert all types on all gear to ‘generic’ then apply that total to all damage types.

Another thought: cube recipe Primal SoJ and any item with elemental damage inc. Turns the type to ‘generic’. Applies to all types without the SoJ being worn. My god, just imagine the thousands of hours it would take to farm enough Primals to convert a full set. And then for each new gear upgrade. Madness!!

final note. I played the PTR at 2 am. STILL laggy. Please be a PTR server problem, otherwise season 21 will be the season of lag. ha ha.

I really need sleep, bye.

Doing what the description says is not a bug. Poison elemental skills deal x% more damage. Pox legendary power is not a skill, so no increase for it’s damage.
For the primal, that’s probably your build. Some people might want Chc, chd or IAS.

Admittedly I was a little incoherent in that first post. If you open the “Details” tab you will see that the ring is not considering Poison damage when it calculates it’s bonuses to all damage types.

https://imgur.com/a/9Il8aW5

In the attached photo you will see that the +20% cold damage is being applied to Fire, Lightning, Cold and Arcane but the +40% to poison is not, resulting in the the others being only +20%. The special says the highest elemental damage is applied to all types. It is not.

Hence, bug report.

There’s only one PTR server, and it’s in the USA, but players from all three regions might be logged in and using it. So, just because it was 02:00 for you, that’s firmly in prime-time for other region’s players…

02:00 PDT = 11:00 CEST = 18:00 KST