Stone Gauntlets vs. Akarat's Champion

I understand that while activating Akarat’s Champion the slow down effect of Stone Gauntlets is not supposed to happen. However I have noticed that it actually happens that even with Akarat’s Champion my toon is suffering from Stone Gauntlets effect. It seems to happen only if there is mob involved that fires stuff at you (e.g. fireballs) so I am wondering if this is a bug rather than a feature?

Happens much more with a 2-Hand (e.g. FotF) compared to a 1-Hand (e.g. Pigsticker).

Happening to me as well.

1 Like

I get stuck, and cant move. AC wont clear my attack speed from 0 so I’m stuck in an animation. or I can move around at full speed and not attack at all.

1 Like

9/10 I die when this happens

Edit: found a vid showing a Barb suffering from the problem at 00:20 Diablo 3 S19 Barbarian Whirlwind Visual Bug (Stone Gauntlets) - YouTube

This only happens when AC/WOTB wear off, stone gauntlets kick in and then AC/WOTB gets activated again.
WW barb: stays in slomo until you stop and restart channeling to fix it easily.
Sader: stays in slomo for a while. Apparently some animation wants to finish first and gets drawn out by the slow. This should be fixed.

The video is useless, it just shows how SG affect a ww barb with wotb off.

The video shows how the barb is stuck in animation that is getting finished in super-slowmo first, much slower than the 5th stack of SG is supposed to happen. The is exactly what is happening to the Sader. If you didn’t see that in the video I’m happy to create a GIF out of that 5 seconds.

€dit: here you go: imgur. com/a/JgLgDKw