Still not any info from PTR

Yes, it applies.

Thank you for answering my statement affirmatively.

You are just another angry boy, that doesn’t like ppl having fun with new toys.

First off, know the definition of ignorant which is ignorance on your part before you call someone else ignorant.
They screwed up this game at launch. Years later they did some fixing with the expansion and then just did a tiny bit here and there. I mean heck when the expansion came out, it was riddled with bugs and all they had to do was the tiniest bit of testing or just play through the game once but they didnt. And if they did, then they need to find new people to test the game because the bugs found, could be found by a 4 year old. And 90% or so of the content that has come after the expansion was all ready developed because it was supposed to go into a second expansion that never happened. And that includes sets, items, monsters, and map tiles.

Lets jump to present day and here they are back just doing a tiny bit of this or that and they cant even get that right because they cant test their own game. I mean heck, go look at other companies that are the a quarter the size of the size of the diablo team and has much much less money to work with and put out more and better content, and they do it in much much less time. Look at grim dawn for example. All it was if I recall correctly, only 4 people who made that game by themselves when it first came out. They kept pushing content out faster then anyone from the diablo team could post on these forums. If there was a bug, it would get squashed a day or 2 later. The diablo team cant even fix bugs that have been in the game since almost launch because of how terrible this game was coded. They cant even push out a background patch with out breaking something and then takes them weeks to fix for whatever reason.

It may have start with 4 but there where quite a few more than that when it came out.
I bought it before it came out i spend more hours a week playing d3 than i have for that game in total.

After the game came out and made some money, then they got more then 4 people. But still that just shows how lazy this dev team is

I like having fun, but rather than call out specific class nerfs, imo FoT should be the one that gets the direction of the nerf hammer.

Just a suggestion afterall some ppl talking about the dev team work and so on.
Make the game pay 2 play.

But i recomend a some things :
-Allow turbohud for everyone. (Blizz free to see my game and see i not using it)
-Also macros, if anyone here played wiz or the monk in 140+ u hardly need, or u get wronger or ur hand get fced by mantra pushing.

• at leasth a community team, which have time to talk with us weekly? 2 times /month?
  • some type of events ,think about like in the past was the double xp event for the weekend. Or rainbowgoblin spamming every corner. Primal got better chance drop. x2 Bs drop. +1 gem up chance . i think so many ppl greatly love these short time events( i think its not hard to programming this,but i could be wrong).
  • A vote/suggest system where the community could vote which class need something, things like this set could be get +/- % in this skill. This ring could be like this and so on.

I know these things will never be on ,but think on D4, if most of us will see the community team would like this when no talk just only empthy promise who want play it than ?

1 Like

The biggest problem I see here is:

When they do the scaling how do they take into account survivability? To be able to progress in GR you need damage and to do damage you need to be able to survive. Not all Paragon points are spent on main stat some are spent on Vitality. Getting more Vitality does not necessarily mean that you are going to be able to survive.

WD and Barb both at GR 130 average? Don’t think so. Barb has 0 problems to survive in GR 130.

I repeat…a hint of melancholy BUT contains a lot of truth!
…and Im going to add another one:

I dont understand the most people here…this blog gives 3,4 facts and the rest is bla bla bla in my opinion. And the most guys here slime something together and celebrate this blog like the third world peace…ok its a little over the top but come on!
This blog has 2 months processing time! And all we get is that the grift cap will not be increase, the staus quo of balance at 5k para by g130 and…ehm ah that we get no zDps set. The rest is just a pseudo form of justification for: it will costs to much ressource!
No?
Then one question:
What is the CONCRETE point that there is no increase of the grift level?
“It cause more problems than it solves”. Ahhh ok…now I am enlightened :+1:
And so on…

Sry guys but with grease honey around their mouth for nothing, will not advance the game. The only thing that had a positive impact on this game in the past was: blizzcon 2018!

Grim dawn has polished in the last (free) patch OVER 6.000 items in 3-4 month…6 k beside a lot of other things!!!
Yes, there are maybe more devs at work, but this game is 4 years old and was in beta since 2012…this is also an old game :man_shrugging:

Next month will come Wolcen and the competition will grow for blizz. I think the team around DIII can thank god on his knees to have so loyal fans who are happy about so little things BUT it will not go on forever with the increasing competition, which shows how it can be done much better!

This blog is for me only a minimalist try to confirm old problems and not have a plan how to fix them in the future…

Its a shame for this old great series, hopefully the new team for DIV is just different from EVERYONE who worked and work on DIII.

6 Likes

Do you guys think that we will get PTR in this week?

Next week according to this:

3 Likes

Ive said many times in the past that if anyone on the d3 team including forums mods that if they work on D4 at all, the game will fail.

Facts right here. The only reason any of this is getting done was because of how bad they screwed up at blizzcon 2018 with the stupid mobile game. And the mobile game is only really a reskin of other games out there just like diablo. AND IT HASNT EVEN COME OUT YET LMAO.

Now that only happened because blizzard does not listen to its community. There were pages of different topics saying dont do a mobile game or that it better not be the only thing shown at blizzcon. They claim they listen but obviously not. I mean for how many years has the community been trying to get changes to the barb WW set because it was a joke? Prob 1 or 2 seasons after it came out because of all the power creep. They finally did it and guess what happens when they listen to the community? The community gets happy. Its funny how a handful of people that work at blizzard think they know better when you can have 95% of the diablo player base(from the forums/reddit) all tell blizzard no. Now Adda(player who responded to me yesterday) my friend, that is ignorance.

You very well know you don’t need any big resources investment to make the grouping Achievement Seasonal and add LBs for those that hadn’t gained it aka grouped.

Sorry to mention it, but this is plain lying.

2 Likes