Still Can't preload

My last leg is still getting past the starting gate, so I’d say so! 10%. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only have 100mbit, $75/month for it too. No fiber around where I live, but it’s getting closer every day. My ISP is taking me to the bank. Got the download capped at 1.5MB/sec to keep the kiddos happy.

1 Like

Wait, so not only are edits and reports limited, likes are too? ._ . Next thing I know, posting will be limited.

Depending on your Trust Level it can be. Trust Level 0 for example has quite a few restrictions. It takes about 10 mins of reading and some likes to fix that though.

TheDarkJedi is Trust Level 3 which lets him do embedded pictures and clickable links.

You don’t have to post a lot to earn forum trust, just read a lot, visit frequently (on diff days), throw some likes around once in a while, and don’t get suspended.

5 Likes

Oh, I also meant to say thanks for posting the picture! That has been the most commonly asked question about downloads today along with restarting the launcher to update flagging.

It is really awesome to see people like you, Boutus, and others just being friendly and helping fellow D2R folks get set up for Beta.

2 Likes

Here’s a guide covering multiple aspects of our forums:

It is a bit dated, so the trust level requirements/reward numbers might not be accurate, and I know it’s from the Overwatch forums in Europe, but it’s the best guide I’ve seen and it’s worth a look.

MissC, do you know of one that is more up to date?

Yes, WyomingMist, the US MVP for OW (the first forum to get these updates) posted guides on each of the forums during rollout.

It is NOT perfectly up to date, but it explains the basics.

The requirements to meet TL3 are much lower on the Diablo forums than on OW forums so take any requirement limits with a sack of salt. They adjust them per game forum based on activity levels.

Also lots of fun formatting info in that thread.

1 Like

Ohhh… I must have manually unpinned that one on my end to clean up all of the pins. I’ll just repin that one.

Thanks

Yea when you are on the pleb level like I am, the amount on hearts are limited, I only got so much love to give around you know.

1 Like

Dear lord. How many posts did you have to make before you could post in-line pictures?

I don’t recall exactly when I got TL3 status. I was just suddenly able to post links one day about a year ago. A large portion of my posts are from participating in the Diablo 3 General Discussion forum. Before gaining TL3, I resorted to surrounding any links with left quotes. ~

You have to keep up with the TL3 requirements too, or you’ll get demoted. It’d be nice if you were grandfathered in after being TL3 for a certain duration.

opps, sorry just checking.

tnx dudeman, i have been wondering how to do that…
some people have had strokes, and what would be an obvious or unobvious thing… gets really combobulated.
select game versoin, adn vioala!

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/
2 Likes

Yea, I just posted a Kitchen Nightmares Youtube video by mistake, but at least I know I can do it now.

Nice, thanks!

It is from 2018, so some of the information is probably inaccurate.

1 Like

Oh. Gordon is quite witty. And he’s not half bad at cooking, I daresay. Cheerio!

1 Like

Oh man I just love Hells Kitchen but especially Kitchen Nightmares, and I also love the lesser known one he does called Hotel Hell.

1 Like

Finally done downloading! :turtle:

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aug 18, '20

There is a magic list.

All the early ones are Blizz staff or people who got Manual TL3 to do guides and support. It would have taken over 100 days at the time to earn it so some of us kind of needed our links back right then.

The TL3 list
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/groups/trust_level_3?desc=true&order=added_at

Oh, and another fun stats tool is to look at your json file. Just change the end of your activity link to .json

Much of the data that has to do with your location and personal stuff only YOU (and Blizzard) can see. Keep that in mind. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/u/TheDarkJedi-1970.json

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t too far off, I guessed about a year ago. Omega 3’s and vitamins must be doing their job. :smiley:

Thanks for the info!

1 Like