Starting a small D2R discord community

Starting a small D2R community We have alot of good pieces that have knowledge on every aspect of this game, we also have a similar goal, have fun and share loot for the betterment of the team. I’d personally rather have good players and make them better > jumping game to game breaking my pointer finger trying to out click the human backpacks. Common sense. Also LF 5 (any class) to start a 2nd group to give everyone that’s want to start at launch a team and a helpful chat. Also the order in which you join our discord will determine your seniority when it comes to grabbing the free items on the trading post tab.

Name/build/class/availability from launch until to following Monday(27th):

Team#1
@moIVoxide - Hammerdin (Pally) Free
@codynw42 - Summoning (Necro) Free
@JBanana - fireball (Sorc) Free
@Lizard - Elemental (Druid) Free
@AthenaSB - Hammerdin (Pally) ???
@RETRO_SYNTH4 - static shock/blizz (Sorc) Free
@StayCrunk - Meat Shield (barb) Free
@reserved

Team#2
@camthegrand - (unknown) Free
@phatboyidk - (unknown) Free
@ogeeogish - (unknown) Free
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

F.Y.I anyone that’s in the 1st group or 2nd will get free rushes for being a part of the experience, once my main builds complete. I will also be offering grushs for hellforges as well. Just msg me for a invite to the discord. New and old players welcome, we’re all here to help each other!!

2 Likes

Hey Monoxide,

Forgive me for not messaging you but my experience on the Blizzard forums is non-existent. I’d be interested in joining your discord server and second group if there are still spots available.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hallo my friend. I wanna join G2 I’am from EU but that should be no Problem.

I’am gonna help you out right there. I don’t think you can PM him on Forums but you can add him on Bnet launcher. You leftclick his name and then go show profile. It will show you his Blizzard Tag Name#Number on the brower.

Hope to cya tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me jhonny-betonny plz im dtuck at 40 diablo in nm … need a team