Start season now?

Is there even a point in playing right now when the season is going to end? just checking

3 Likes

There’s just as much point to playing in the last week of the season as there was in the first week of the season.

8 Likes

It depends on what a player’s goal is for the season. What are you as a player trying to accomplish this season? Complete a Vyr Wiz build? Finish the season journey? Reach 2k paragon? Get GR130 in Solo LB? Get GR150 in 4 man LB? Get all Ancient gear? Get all Primal gear? Players can set/have different goals for each and every season.

Personally I feel like if you finished the season journy, you finished the season. And that can be accomplished in around 20 hours of playtime, so I feel like theres “no point in playing” when theres like less than a day left in season. There’s definetly still enough time to finish and enjoy the season.

What has been said and they probably need to look at the zDps Barb prior or the leaderboards will be full of 150 scores with only 1K paragons. So, no to starting early or finishing early.

Do you need an extra stash tab?
Do you want the pet?

1 Like

Get a second guy and have it finished within a few days, depending on how many hours per day you can put in.

1 Like

So… my pc decided to take a @#$% on me a week before the season started. Took me a while to scrounge up the cash to get it fixed. Got it back a week ago. Finished the season journey and got the pet in 5 days.

Might as well give it a shot. Especially since we still don’t actually know when its ending. Just “soon”.

Season end date was announced several days ago, honey…

Sunday, June 21st.

It’s still doable if he groups up even with just one person.

1 Like

you can push leaderboards during the last week… that’s usually when your record counts since it will stay there

Where? I couldn’t find it.

At the top of the General Discussion page. Scroll up…

PezRadar

39 posts

Community Manager

7d

Hello all -

Season 20 is coming to a close. Below are the times on when Season 20 will end for each region.

North America - June 21 at 5pm PDT
Europe - June 21 at 5pm CET
Asia - June 21 at 5pm KST

Along with these ending times, the Double Goblin event will also be ending. We will be providing a Season 21 Preview post in the coming weeks which will include the start time for the next season.