Stackable runes and gems

This is my second feedback about the game right after personal loot.

its great that we finally have a bigger stash and most importantly, shared.

but i see no problem in adding a stackable feature for gems and runes. if just one of those i would go with gems. i dont see why we should not be able to not stack them, it does not make the game harder or more immersive or any other bs about having them not to stack. cheers for me.

//long time d2 player, now people dont have to cry about d3 in this thread.

10 Likes

I loved this feature in PD2, however I personally think it should remain unstackable in the base game. They claimed there will be mod support, so hopefully mods can add this in as they have previously.

Id like to see them stack within the stash but not the inventory. I think that’s a good way to keep the decision on picking up but also understanding that we will be amassing tons of these things

2 Likes

This could be a reasonable compromise.

No thanks. We got 3 additional pages. If you need more just make mules for runes.

2 Likes

exactly, shared stash + no character expiry time makes muling a breeze

I agree with OP on this one, stacking runes and gems is one of those strictly QoL changes that should be welcome with open arms. It doesnt make the game easier or dumped down, just nice smooth QoL to make inventory management as well as crafting a bit smoother and more enjoyable. And I am also totally ok with its implementation being compromised in some way if it is required.

The only real concern I have here is the possible duplication of runes through this method. It doesn’t change mechanics so it isn’t outside of the devs scope.

I don’t see why this isn’t a more important feature for most people. their are 5 different levels; Chipped, Flawed, Normal, Flawless, and Perfect of 7 different kinds of gems being; Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Amethysts, Diamonds, Topaz, and Skulls. then 33 different types of runes. just to have 1 of each would take up 68 slots.

edit: also read somewhere that you can only have 1 account per cd key. Not sure if this is actually true. So no more mulling on multiple accounts unless you buy multiple copies.