[SSF] Join the Solo Self-Found League!

Getting ready to start my SSF monk on EU, so cool it starts 9hrs earlier! Less waiting for the new season to start! Not only that, but, by the time NA starts I will be 70 and on my way, so I can swap to play with my buddies without any issues!

Maybe this time I will join this league…
As anybody can see, I always play SSF and so its very easy for me to prove :wink:

I was wondering if others had thought about this feature. Just had to search and found a thread.

I wish that D3 had an SSF option. It would keep me invested in the season much longer than, just finishing the season journey(2days), whole leader board push and not have to rely on 4man ratruns to compete.

After reading this post, I believe There are many people of the same mindset.

Have the regular season continue, but allow players to challenge them self in SSF with a check mark at the creation section which will separate them from the group leader boards and see how far they can get. I believe streamers have also asked for this feature.

I played SSF for s19, finished the season journey and casually pushed a 102 GR. If the SSF was an option Id continue to play the season and try to get higher in SSF.