[SSF] Join the Solo Self-Found League!

Yeah, if you have friends who want to group up obviously going SSF isn’t the most socially accepted move :wink: Unless you expect your friends to play a lot, there are options though. I plan on starting on EU HC SSF, at least for 5 days, because lots of people are going to switch to WoW Classic then anyways. If there’s still people left after a week who are serious about grouping up, I can then group on SC.

In S17, I played on EU SC in a group, and then started a new adventure ~2 weeks later (when my friends stopped playing) on NA HC. I got a boost, so didn’t qualify for SSF, but ironically did everything after that SSF, up to GR100. That’s why this season I’m like “I might as well go for it”. If a group really wants to commit to play multiple weeks, a few days delay in you joining them shouldn’t make or break it. In some cases at least :wink:

my problem is, I’m the one that motivates them to play, and so now I gotta decide between doing something I’ve been actively asking for in multiple threads, that I’d really like to do, and pretty much cause them to not come back. Or pass on it and play with them for a few weeks till they lose motivation, and then have like a week to play SSF before its over…

Put a…tilde ~in front and at the back of any link~

Haha, thanks! It’s not really clickable but at least it doesn’t prevent me from posting the link. What a hack :wink:

2 Likes

The underline makes it a difficult task to use.

Only the tilde’s with the link is best. :slight_smile:

Please don’t use tildes. Use a ` like this…

`www.imadethisurlup.com/example.html`

Which will result in this…
www.imadethisurlup.com/example.html

2 Likes

Even better :smiley: Thanks a lot! You guys are the masters of how to circumvent forum restrictions. I hope the mods don’t mind.

1 Like

This advice I just gave is in the stickied forum guide thread…

Yay, can’t wait to play it :slight_smile:

1 Like

There you go, clickable! You just need to have higher trust levels or ask one of us who do.

2 Likes

Can I simply ask a CM for “higher trust levels” or is it something I need to earn via “upvotes/likes”?

Regarding the SSF-League; on Europe there is a

• Clan: SSFTW
  • Community: SSF League

to share items & discuss!

This stickied thread describes how to earn the Trust Levels…

Unless manually granted to you by Blizzard (e.g. if you’re an MVP or a guide writer) the first time anyone will have been able to earn TL3 is in another 6 days or so.

The requirements for TL2 and 3 are laid out in the Sticky thread by Wyoming Mist at the top of the forum. It is separate for your EU realms vs the Americas realms. So you have to earn it and maintain it twice, or get two sets of CMs to manually boost you. So yes, it can be done, but is not common unless you are actively posting a lot making guides or helping with links to support articles and images explaining things.

You can certainly ask your EU CM about it, or ask ours here. Just be aware they won’t step on eachother’s toes and bump on forums out of their control.

The EU Community Manager was Kheluriel. He hasn’t posted in the new EU forums and the last time he posted anything in the old EU forums was in December 2018. The EU General Discussion forum has had precisely one blue post since the new forums went live and that was a “Welcome to the new forums” post. There’s literally no way for anyone to earn TL3 on the EU forums as, after 44 days, there’s been a grand total of 1.1K posts so it would have to be manually granted, or they’d need to change the posts / threads requirement for EU.

I assume this is on season only, because i cant find anything for that right now on EU regular non season

Yes, it is Season only. They have been running it for quite a few Seasons now.

I love SSF leagues! Just curious but do you think the Diablo 3 devs will ever add a solo-self found option for seasonal play?

I know it can’t be easy to do with the coding and such, but surely if they listened to the player base it’s possible to do? Although I mention that not knowing just how big or small the team working on Diablo 3 is. The work they do put in is exceptional. I love these season themes, QoL and new additions to the game.

Getting ready to start my SSF monk on EU, so cool it starts 9hrs earlier! Less waiting for the new season to start! Not only that, but, by the time NA starts I will be 70 and on my way, so I can swap to play with my buddies without any issues!

Maybe this time I will join this league…
As anybody can see, I always play SSF and so its very easy for me to prove :wink:

I was wondering if others had thought about this feature. Just had to search and found a thread.

I wish that D3 had an SSF option. It would keep me invested in the season much longer than, just finishing the season journey(2days), whole leader board push and not have to rely on 4man ratruns to compete.

After reading this post, I believe There are many people of the same mindset.

Have the regular season continue, but allow players to challenge them self in SSF with a check mark at the creation section which will separate them from the group leader boards and see how far they can get. I believe streamers have also asked for this feature.

I played SSF for s19, finished the season journey and casually pushed a 102 GR. If the SSF was an option Id continue to play the season and try to get higher in SSF.