Squirt necklace

Hello,
I have tested Squirt necklace and i’s a wonderful item for wizard. But there is a bug with wizard and Squirt necklace. I keep the bonus as long as I keep my shield (normal : my life is not damaged). But when an elite use “frozen” on me, I always loose the bonus even if i still have my shield. My life is not damaged. It is not normal ! I think it’s a bug. Have anyone see the same problem ?

1 Like

I’m curious if you mean in Archon as well, because you should be CC immune. I didn’t play the new patch yet…

Yeah, you said that…

2 Likes

I am not too sure I get what you mean. So you say that your life is not damaged either way, then I would say that the bonus IS working. Am I missing something? Or did you mean to say that the bonus is NOT working because you ARE receiving damage when you have been frozen ?

The effect the amulet gives you is a damage bonus whilst the hero’s not taking damage.

When you have a shield or the effect of an immunity pylon, it’s not possible for the hero to receive any damage what-so-ever so it should not be possible for you to lose the damage bonus from the amulet.

The bug is that certain attacks and environmental damage, whilst not causing the hero to take damage, are causing the hero to lose the amulet’s bonus effect.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

We ve been experiencing not only frozen but other ground effects can cause the problem too. Havent isoloated the other affix yet as it was a mixture of things. No frozen was present but shield pylon was on. Squirts buff was reset even with shield pylon on which technically shouldnt have happened.

1 Like

It’s the fiery patch that Anarchs/Exarchs leave and Reviled gas clouds