Squirt necklace bug

Confirmed…please fix it

1 Like

Adding to the list:

• Man Carver’s ground effect also removes Squirt’s.
2 Likes

This needs to be fixed. Could a moderator please at least acknowledge this is being looked into.

Confirmed, this bug is occurring and needs to be fixed.

Thank you!

the bug is annoying please fix it

We got some nice new stuff with the patch and they added the counter to squirts.

But this bug should really get fixed by now with several threads around for weeks.

We farmed/crafted the new items and spent our bounty mats to get a decent roll. Still hope this gets fixed soon also as a sign of improved communication :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely agree. This new item is really nice and opens up new build options. But the bug is annoying. Please fix it.

Confirmed. Please fix.

This is quite annoying. Please fix it. Nothing worse than a 150 festering with chickens and the elites are all frozen.

Server maintenance, still everything broken remains broken. Additional changes: Plenty of other things now do not work, too.

ONGOING DIABLO 3 SUPPORT

I moved my bugfix post from general discussion to here where i saw this post. It is more than just frozen and it seems to be many ground base affixes.

Not even as simple as that. Plenty of fiery grounds do not remove Squirt’s. Poison trails (those cross shaped trails by affix) also do not remove the buff.
Voracity doesn’t remove it eventhough he is literally the king of “poison on the ground”. Desecrator also does not remove the buff.

Molten-affix not removing Squirt’s is kinda understandable, it actually applies a DoT on the player for standing in the puddle (applied debuff that isn’t displayed in the debuff bar). So it is not “damage for each split-second you stand in the ground effect” like…

Trails from charging Anarchs, Agnidox & Man Cutter the fiery rune, ofc Frozen, Accursed after death poison clouds, … it’s a long list of kinda dot-based ground effects - still not as simple as “all dots on the ground are bad”.
Bogan Trapper traps for example actually apply a true debuff triggered for moving over the trap (or not moving and being thrown after) which’s damage can’t be prevented by moving out of the effect…

It feels like there is no pattern to identify these effects besides trial and error.

1 Like

They do not normally respond to ANY bug reports. This has been true for years. They see the report. And at times, it takes the next patch to fix the bug.

The rare instances they do are for more “major” issues like the issue that happened after the maintenance.

You can have shield pylon on and still lose the squirt buff if you get hit by “frozen” affix. This is a bug they need to hot fix it .

Yesterday I had Gula as boss fight. The poison clouds made me loose life (which was constantly healed by the monk). But squirts stacks kept up at full 10 stacks. Strange behaviour. You see the lifepool going up and down but squirts stacks remain.

1 Like

My bad didn’t understand OP at first.

I agree you should keep the bonus if the your health didn’t drop.

This issue is TERRIBLE pls fix

2 Likes

good news :
Squirt’s Necklace

• Fixed an issue where some ground effects were causing the Squirt’s Necklace buff to fall off despite being shielded

What a useless post. Would it kill you to pay attention? The fix will be in the upcoming patch. Try reading the blog posts on the home page.

Considering Blizzards past record of addressing issues like this, I give them a 5% chance of actually fixing all the bugs associated with it.

The problems were well documented during the PTR, but it still went live with all the bugs.

I agree with the above post.
I have very little hope that they will actually thoroughly test and fix all the bugs associated with this item.

As far as being a useless post? Blizzard is doing things very wrong, and they need to hear about it.

Regardless of what they said, do you REALLY and TRULY believe that it will be fixed, based on their recent track record?