Speaking of buffs . How about this?

How about prolonging COE’s elemental effects for our chosen element of damage in our builds . Make it so when it cycles around to your chosen elemental damage , it stays up for double or triple the time . So you are using mutlishot / arsenal for example , when it cycles around to fire element it stays up for around 8 to 12 seconds instead of the 4 seconds . The rest of the elements stay at 4 seconds . Just a thought . Even having a passive that would do that would be cool .

How does it know which skill to prolong, Generators and Spenders have diff runes types, even Vault does too.

I doubt they are going to change how COE works just for DH. if they somehow change COE it will be a global change, and tbh i doubt they are going to change COE.

In most cases DH just need increased damage % numbers on sets, is not a thing of mechanics behind, is just we need better numbers.

2 Likes

I would think that they could make it so it picks up the elemental you are choosing on your main damage skill and adjust itself accordingly . It could be done I would think . 4 to 8 additional seconds could add a lot of damage over a GR period

Why not just make it a generic buff to your elemental damage? Increase the buff duration and add a cooldown. Right now you have 4 secs of burst damage and 12 secs of downtime…

Make it 10 secs of buff and 10 of downtime? Then you’re not worried about missing the window for fire (e.g. with Arsenal)…

It’s not going to help if you are wearing CC with UE though…

1 Like

You’ll just run out of Hatred. So you’re stuck with in an element that doesn’t do any damage because you’re regenerating.

It would give more incentive to look for RCR and hatred regen so that you don’t run out of hatred.

But ya as others have said, this would be rather difficult to implement, and IMO still a rather small buff relatively speaking to what’s needed across the board.