Soul Shards PS4 Console

Hello, I am a new player, that just started playing last week on playstation 4 console, and I am playing Monk, and I got the Inna Mystic Ally Build, with the Crudest boots, and the Endless walk buff, Lefebvre’s Soliloquy and the Spirit Guards, and I also got the three legendary gems that go well with them leveled up to like 35 each. I am at GR 92 so far, and I can’t seem to find a soul shard anywhere, and I’ve seen al kinds of gems except them, I even tried the Tristram event where I kill the Butcher and Leoric, tried it multiple times, but no soul shards ever drop, I think I should have gotten at least one so far as their drop rate is not that rare. I am paragon level 600, and I play offline on Playstation 4. Does anyone know why I can’t find any soul shards?

If the character is non-season, you will never find them. The character must be a Season character.

1 Like

Got it, thank you so much. Yes, I was playing a non-seasonal hero, and I didn’t know just because I am new to the game. Now I read online that I can use the rebirth option to change it to seasonal, starting at level 1, but it’s not really clear if I can keep my items and cube legendary powers, do you know anything about it? Again, appreciate you

Relevant parts:

Any of the gear or items equipped on your character or in your inventory will be automatically stripped from the hero and mailed to your non-Seasonal characters, similar to the rollover process that occurs with your stash space when a Season ends. In addition, your character will be reduced to level 1, ready to start the process as though they were freshly created.

Honestly not sure on Cube items but I want to say they are removed as your rebirthed character is “new” - the only things you keep are things like kill count, time played, etc.

1 Like

Not only is the Cube wiped clean but you will have to go and find it again.