Sorry, No Diablo 4 Forum

Yep

There’s no Official Diablo 4 Section here?
So is this the best place to post about Diablo 4?

1 Like

Yes, it is the best place. Mostly by being the only place.

2 Likes

You are at the correct place.

"Excited to learn more? What else are you hoping to see at our panels tomorrow? We look forward to hearing your thoughts over on our General Forum." :point_left:

"Note: Comments on all Diablo blog entries have been disabled. This is part of our website migration for GDPR compliance. We apologize for the inconvenience; please continue your conversation over on our General Forum." :point_left:

1 Like

Excited to learn more? What else are you hoping to see at our panels tomorrow? We look forward to hearing your thoughts over on our General Forum.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

which lead to D3 General Discussion Forum.

You can’t pre-order it yet, so no, there’s no D4 only forum XD

1 Like

I am kind of hoping that when D4 can be pre-ordered, that they make it so all 4 diablo forums are available, each will have the subforums collapsed as how we see D2 (2000) and D2R. Also, folks can bookmark each of the 4 game specific forums if you want to bypass this screen where all are listed.

I don’t mind that they change D3 Forum into D4 Forum and move D3 threads to the newly created D3 Subforum like the D2R forum.

With this, we can retain our post level and at the same time, we can discuss or read all Diablo threads in one forum instead of going around.

Yupp pretty much the same i guess. Why change something that works? Ohh yea… because it’s Blizz. XD

Blizzard will make ton of mula that We all DO NOT mind to spend when D IV will be a think most likely much more than on a hand hold deal …but I will not get into big B marketing and making the $$ and Us happy …I’m just happy it is going to be one day…as longest sesons teams r cool like the last one I will wait with out rushing anyting or anyone TAKE Your TIME Blizzard WIZARDS …MAKE IT SICK…Do what You do best ,

Speak for yourself.

well I wonder when D IV will be a thing I would like to know if You still be grinding D II or d III ;}

As soon as D4 launches D3 and D2r will be in my rear-view mirror.

1 Like

What You think they make this pixelated puzzle to give it away for nothing ?? If u haven’t find out yet this word is all abt $ even they worth billions ;}