Sorceress D4 idea

A true glass cannon build. Lower health=MOAR DPS

Thats about it. Im not going to throw number at you. You guys and girls are smart enough…

I really hope the numbers don’t get as bad as D3. It would be impossible to have PvP when everyone is doing Billions of damage.

What I’m hoping for a true CC build for support for Sorc. I hope for the Sorc is high dps or CC support through the talents.

1 Like

LOL YORI - u and ur low HP high DPS ideas :smiley:

Kasper - let’s hope sorc will be OP :smiley:

1 Like

Well they introduced a dodge mechanic. So why not. Makes aggressive fast paced builds interesting and fun.

Standing there tanking demons gets boring real fast for me

You don’t like channeling?

/sarcasm

1 Like

Im sure you have at least one idea you want for the sorceress. Make it happen.

I hope they fix Teleport pathing lol

2 Likes

I hope they bring back critical mass and glass cannon as one passive

1 Like

Sorceress should at least get the same invisibility spell as cloaks. There are classes that meld with shadow lands, like demon hunters, or creatures that sell magic items.

A spell for invisibility offers two things for a magic build, getting the correct scene, and getting them into a magic school. It would be good for a sorcerer.

The first strike element of spell casting, is often magic missile, A summoner has to use a lower level spell than there main summoning at times to equal the speed of brigand units. Without quick cast, there too slow to prevent backstabber with hide bonus.