Some unused items need some love!

A lot of items in Diablo 3 are useless with no Legendary power, can you guys do some of the Season 27 powers in this items? Strafe cast your last hatred spenders are the best one, you can use it with UE, Shadow and the new Natalya set, will be good if you guys remove the auto cast from Natalya set, Just for the shoulders. Im only saying about DH, but there is a lot more to be done, Barb for the Whirlwind and hammer of the ancients, for the crusaders the auto Fist of heavens are nice, for monk the seven sided strike is good for uliana and the magic missile for wiz are good too. I didint play with the other classes so i cant say nothing about then, but some players can comment on it. There are so many items with no legendary powers, that even in the blacksmith we have a lot with no power, can do a lot of work with those, as we dont have used a lot of items from blacksmith. ONLY for DH we have 14 items with no legendary power that can fit in all the builds. I know there is a lot of work for D4, but it can be done fast with the season 27 powers already there. Good luck and thank you.