Solo GR 100+ lack of progress help

Hi all, first post but have read from time to time at these forums. Can’t find a solid answer to my current dilemma!

Basically I’m looking to be able to push higher and am maxed at 107 (which takes too d*mn long!). I’m at Paragon level 1469, have spent a good portion of the season running 4-5 minute gr’s to farm primals and of my many drops only 2 equipped cause the rest are crap or not suitable to my build.

Running LofDreams Twister Wizard. All of my items are augmented with a gem (ranges 103-114).

I’m beginning to wonder if maybe the fact that I play solo the majority of the time is hindering progress? Seems that well designed & diverse groups I’ve ran with in the past can run higher…get legendary gems up and therefore more progression solo. (My circle of friends just doesn’t play as often or at this level any longer)

So does group play enhance your ability to push higher? Is it possible to push higher on your own? And…wth am I missing or have yet to learn? lol.

I would be happy to provide more details about my build to anyone willing to assist with advice. If you made it this far Thanks for reading my long winded post!

Hi Serenity28,

I primarily run Solo, but also run with the Clan. Probably at a 70/30% rate.

Running GR’s in groups will give you more experience and may allow you to run higher GR’s for leveling gems.

Running bounties in groups will result in much faster bounty completion so you build up mats faster.

I am currently a top 50 DH running mostly solo with my gem upgrades done via group play. Without the gem upgrades I’d still be top 100.

I really don’t know much about the Wiz builds, so can’t help you on your build. Maybe you could post in the Wiz forum for build advice.

1 Like

LoD Twister? That’s not really a thing on PC. Are you on console? If so, I’d suggest posting in the console forums instead. You’ll get better help there.