So Tal Rasha needs another 10 more years for damage buff?

They announced the extension to Aug 8th.

Then they changed it to Aug 4th.

So we both were caught off guard about that.
And you’re correct as the end now is Aug 4th.

What are the changes they buff Tal’Rasha 6 piece(increase everything) by whatever it takes to buff Meteor Tal to be at the power is Firebird and accidenly make Tal FO absolutely busted. :crazy_face:

Think it was something like FO was doing 5-8 tiers higher on PTR. :upside_down_face:

I think most likely is that they do nothing, but who knows.

1 Like

I honestly don’t even know what it would take. even if the damage is there, there’s some issues with mobility and spam-ability of meteor.

It’s pretty much dead in the water.

1 Like

Yeah, this TR rework is a stillborn - or rather a failed resurrection and the set will remain a zombie that silently rots away. Meteor getting added to DMO without any changes on TR was the final deathblow.

From how I see it… the awkward mechanic that enforces quick elemental switching to cause auto-meteors is a contradictive pain and should be changed. And adding some kind of mobility to the set is an absolute must-have - without any moronic loops to jump through, since forcing two 2H weapons on us is a fine pair of concrete shoes already. It’s not only that the set is slow, now they also make sure we can’t even use Aetherwalker or a source. This concept only works with a set that offers mobility. Not to mention that a set mechanic that suggests fast paced attacks to trigger meteors comes with a weapon that is anything but fast.
I can hardly see me even trying to play this crap, especially in a season where DMO gets a mobility and mechanic redo next to Magic Missile and Arcane Orb having the seasonal buff advantage. All that while the Meteor set redo is lacking on all fronts. This is a failed redesign from the get-go. Same as Typhons when they first released it. I still have a microscopic bit of hope that they at least adjust some figures for the final patch, but there won’t be any mechanical changes for Tal Rasha. Zero, nada, zilch. Mark my words.

1 Like

They could slowly but surely make more money with D3 if they work on quality content. Or if they want to stop supporting the game, at least make it so we can play offline without lag. The community I’m sure can make better balancing on custom servers.

Such a statement would be even more insulting than this silence treatment. With how it is now we can at least assume they feel ashamed by what they did (yeah, they won’t, but anyways…)

They won’t hand out a “precise” timeframe like that. Because if they don’t have it ready by then for whatever reason, you can easily predict the echo. So, at best you can expect something like telling us that they are going to revise the set and release it at some later date.

They don’t view D3 as a viable product anymore. It could make them some money but as soon as they killed the 2nd expansion D3 was done. Live games came on the scene later and D4 development was on it’s way already. Pretty sure the only reason we are getting even this amount of effort is to keep the franchise alive and get some hype for D4.

But you are not wrong. D3 would still be a great product to sell if it was developed even a some more than it was since RoS and 2nd expansion got canned. It’s still one of the best or even the best handling Hack’n’slash on the market. Just the head office doesn’t care about scraps and hence we get only minimal effort to keep it alive.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s an advertisement for D4. If they don’t keep D3 going, the fanbase will drop and their guaranteed sales of D4 will drop. They need to keep up the interest and keep stoking the stove to keep the franchise hot.

1 Like