So set dungeon for certain armor sets

I have completed chapters 1-4 with necromancer and when I go to read the tome for the set dungeon clue I am told I am not garbed to read the tome. Come to find out there is no set dungeon for this set. So my basic question would be What is the point of playing when I would not be able to get past slayer to continue to get the rewards at the end? I can’t create a new seasonal character so I might complete to get the pet. Is there any patch coming that would rectify this issue or am just going to get bit in the butt

The quest doesn’t require using the free set given, you can use any other sets that have set dungeons.

You can look ahead the following chapters and do other quests first. There are lot more quests for you to complete. Come back for this quest when you collect other set.

3 Likes

Do like everyone else dose continue on your journey and you will obtain sets for other builds, use one of these for the set dungeon. It’s really not that complicated. They are not picking on you.

This was from a year ago.

1 Like

while it’s honest to say that the conquests in this season are not solo-friendly but in fact you can achieve it by not create the 2nd seasonal char: sprinter/boss mode/lvl up legend gem.

so there’s no point to complain about this especially necro is top char in this season, either solo, push, speed also not a problem.

I think what OP wanted to say was he couldn’t take a second chance to choose another class. He didn’t know that all 7 free sets given in this season have no set dungeons. Even he had chosen other class at the beginning, he would end up the same situation.

I guess OP don’t know about the conquests of this season yet. Until then … he will complain …

1 Like

alright if I had misunderstood about it. Anyhow, I think he still will complain even if the new set has dungeon quest, he will only get pass Champion. When come to Guardian, he might complain why has make 2nd char to complete Years of War (although there’s shortcut to complete it without lvling up 2nd char)

How many posts does this make about ‘No set dungeon for the new sets’ now? 20? 22?

A simple Google search will answer 95% of the questions posted in forums. It’s faster, also.

Best way forward? Create a seasonal Barb and collect pieces for the Immortal Kings set dungeon. Farm the Bul-Kathos blades and WW thru it in about 90 seconds, Poof, set dungeon finished.

whats the problem, you not getting green legendaries? anyone who went through 4 chapters has at least one full set, other than headrigs gift, use it.