So, S23 theme is Follower revamp? That's it?

Well, basically the title. Could anyone clarify this?

Also, are followers revamped to deal some real damage now? Can they now explode mobs on T16? Cause even with all those skills and slots available they still look more utility stuff. Kinda weak revamp then.

It would be cool if followers could massacre sh*t :slight_smile:

Anyways, kinda disappointed if this is an only feature…

PS. Rhykker also mentions in his vid regarding season 23 follower revamp that the damage followers do is completely irrelevant. And we have all these dmg numbers on their skills.

So is the dmg buffed now, is it relevant? Is there a reason to build damage on a follower now?

2 Likes

Nothing about S23.
It’s for season and nonseason.

Does this mean there will be an additional ptr for testing the upcoming season theme?

Yeah S23 seems like its insanely lacking, or more accurately it doesnt seem like there is a season theme at all since its for both Season and Non-Season. My guess is that there will be more to come. Like the 1st week of PTR is meant to test follower updates/changes, and 2nd week could be the actual S23 theme to be announced. It’s just my guess I could be wrong.

Let’s see, should i play seasons with a level 0 character or play with a paragon 7000 character? I feel like the incentive to play seasons is gone.

1 Like

In this post ChaosLeech has said " I was wrong. Pez confirmed this is the seasonal Theme as well. "

And also, MissCheetah " I also think the season theme is the follower changes… "

So apparently, this is it :frowning:

yup… I’m kinda sad too :neutral_face:

I’m guessing they might turn on an old theme midseason or something when they realize nobody is playing it. (Unless the pet reward is amazing???)

Well, that might be true cause as of now, I see no real reason to play this season…

It would probably be better to wait for S24 and then experience this whole revamped follower system (since it’s gonna be permanent after S23?) + a seasonal theme.

i´d rather they be investing their time on more sets and maybe another class.

The Pet might be worth it. :man_shrugging:

I think you are supposed to farm up the paragons in the current season where people are speed farming 120s-130s and then play solo in non-season with your buffed followers.