So is PTR over now?

They said 1 week, any confirmation that the server shut down is the end of it?

They said 2 weeks…

2 Likes

It’s 2 weeks.

I’m kinda hoping/expecting to see a patch on friday.

1 Like

The servers down so probably an update.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking/hoping.

1 Like

The server is down. If you try to run the PTR it comes with a box telling you to restart the game and the patch will auto load. Well I have been in a loop for over 10 mins no patch.

1 Like

Just started playing ptr, after about 15 minutes, server shut down. Now it says: Close and will automatically update, but after ten minutes, it doesn’t. I wonder what that means.

I am kinda hoping that the patch completes soon, it’s not showing me any sort of progress at all… anyone else finding that?

Same here. Bit weird but hopefully it’ll sort out soon.

It means that the server is down. When the PTR server goes back live, and you click “start game”, then any new patch will load.

I’d wait for a Blue post or Blizz CS social media post before sitting and waiting for something to load.

updated

• 20 chars and more
2 Likes

The blog is updated and it looks like they actually buffed the wizard… :grimacing:

PTR is updating now!

Updates look good fwict. Good fixes for FB6 & GoD6 for sure. Hopefully plays out well in-game.

Looks like they tried to bring the DH GOD back to life! Time to check if they succeeded or not…

I Just hope that they stop trying to block dh’s from competing with barbs and monks for high gr soloing… I know alot of folks try to say that to do solo gr’s you have to play monk or barb, but I don’t play them… not my thing… As for the idea of the increased drop rate in the ptr, it’s looking like that hasn’t been affecting primals at all… I have been able to get primals fora week or so now in the ptr, yet I have only found 2 or 3… rather concerned about that…

They hand you the materials for rerolls practically for free, which is more useful than relying on drops imo. The reroll process is just incredibly tedious and - while it’s far more targeted than drops - still absurdly rare for a test platform.

It’s possible for players to test different levels of play without actually having to grind through it, and since we aren’t testing these systems, specifically, we should be able to bypass them.