So Bliz, are you going to give back the Necro a minions set?

Havent played the game for some time, but like 2-3 seasons ago, my Rathma build was a cool minions build, which well, was the purpose of a Necromancer. Build an army and enjoy them making do damage.

Now im back and wtf happen to Rathma? Its only good to spam Army of the Dead? Minions dont do any freakin damage.

Are you going to fix this? Seriously, the fun of the necromancer is to have an army and watch them burn the world, and you seem to have remove that…

14 Likes

Do you actually believe that they are reading this forum or even care about what you think? :rofl:

12 Likes

A sad LOL.

A main WD player.

3 Likes

I have several proposals around this:

Exalted items

For any class, resets all skills damage multipliers, then roll damage increase on any skill (meaning it can buff skeletons, golem, revive creatures, etc). Even Witch Doctor could benefit from that.

Legacy of Leoric

A new set to buff necromancer skeletons

Rathma rework

Skeletons, 5 golems, revive creatures, army of the dead counting as additional skeletons / massacre (synergy with the amulet golden georget of leoric)

1 Like

I think everyone understood your point…

Necro, necro, necro…

Exalted items apply on all classes.

I think this enable new scenarii for Witch Doctor.

Can you look at this proposal and give me your honest Witch Doctor point of view ?

This would be precious to me, because I never really played Witch Doctor and there are few people out there playing Witch Doctor, so any observation from Witch Doctor players is gold.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/s25-season-of-exalted-items-violet-items/47126

WD is my favorite and main class since 9 years

To elaborate some builds/better (choose your word)?
No. I play WD, and It’s fun for me.

The proposal is about generating builds through random number generators.

It does reset all skills damage to 100% weapon damage, then it creates a new item type called Exalted item that can roll damage increase on any skill.

Which means any skill (from any class) can now shine at high level.
It only depends from the random items you loot.

If you want to talk about your pink items, you have your thread.

Not a real answer to my comment here.

Yeah, I was about to report for spam but how would the mods realize it if it’s not in thread he creates but a post in every thread on the boards.

He is fishing though. He’s been told his idea is bad but wants to fish fish fish for someone, anyone that will agree with so he feels validated.

2 Likes

Isend’s pushing their luck; though technically they’re more disrupting threads than creating threads. It’s unfortunate that the forums are so quiet that their posts are more prominent than they need to be.

From the CoC:

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums
1 Like

The topic title is a question

I know very much that question because I play Necro at 75%.

I answered to the question asked in the title, with few solutions.

Because I didn’t want to duplicate the threads, I simply linked the 3 proposals I made that could solve the problem.

A link is not a thread.

There is no duplicate thread.

This is why I still haven’t purchased the DLC. Any RPG that has a necro, the only build I want to play is a summon army. Having a wall of minions to do your bidding is something I actually find fun.

Go play path of exile, It is free, intresting, and Very Very Majestic.

Diablo 3’s pet class is now the Monk… go figure!

1 Like

You could argue that, with the upcoming 2.7.2 changes, the DH’s Marauder’s turrets will be a pet build too.

2 Likes

LOL. As Obi Wan would put it… from a certain point of view. But I get your point.

I usually think of the static, auto attacking turrets builds as trap builds… so yes, I was joking for a few patches that Wizards have got a better traps end game build than DHs.

I’m hoping the 2.7.2 changes succeeds in making M6 more than just a slow UE and gives us long time fans of M6 a proper traps set again.

I wrote a quick proposal to replace Army of the Dead by Permanent Minions

The only viable summoning build is the Monk. How did this happen?

Don’t worry, next season we’ll have Marauder’s sentry build for DH. :+1:

1 Like