Skeleton Crew achievement stuck at 285/500

I’ve unequipped all gems, auras, thorns items and other sources of damage. Tried killing rares and elites with/without the Jester’s set and equipping the J. set only, in campaign and adventure mode, actively using various Command Skeleton runes.

Sometimes, the counter skips to 293/500, but it never shows other values and it always resets back to 285/500. Tried restarting the game multiple times.

Please advise.

I looked at your Necromancer - Scowl
Your shoulders have 8472 thorns.
Your boots have 2548 thorns.

Get rid of the thorns, and dismiss your follower.

… also, don’t forget to “command” your seletons.
Without “command”, kills won’t be counted.

Thank you for your replies.

As I mentioned, I tried without thorns, gems and so on. I even tried with only two items equipped: the weapon and shield. I just re-equipped everything now so I don’t salvage something by mistake… Most tests were made with the Templar dismissed.

Even if I am doing something wrong, in hundreds of elite kills, at least a few should be registered towards the achievement - seems impossible that not a single kill is made by a commanded skeleton…

As long as not a single kill is taken into account, and the progress jumps between 285 and 293 AND BACK (to 285) I seriously doubt the items are the issue.

And yes, I am spamming “command” even if I should’t, as the Jester’s set only needs one activation. I tried most runes and manually triggered command on elites dozens of times in each setup. Not a single kill registered.

EDIT: I just logged in again and the progress was at 0/500 ?! I killed two groups of elites and the progress jumped to 410/500. I killed many more, with the exact same setup, but i’m now stuck at 410/500. I’ll keep going, maybe the achievement will be unlocked regardless of the bugged tracking bar…

It is covered by #2 in the pinned post Things That Are NOT Bugs

If you are sure that you did everything right, ignore the number on the achievement window. Once you get enough kills, the achievement will be rewarded.

1 Like

Indeed! The tool-tip is still stuck at 410/500 but I did get the achievement. Thanks again for the hints!

If anyone else is struggling with this, just keep going! :slight_smile: I think the achievement can be completed with various setups, here is mine: normal difficulty, adventure mode, regular rifts, only the Jester’s set and Nemesis Bracers equipped, no gems, no thorns, no curses or damage skills, no follower.

1 Like

There’s nothing I can add to this as Maskraider pretty much covered it.

Ignore the numbers. It appears you only need 90 more. When you get those, you should get the Achievement, regardless of what the numbers say.

Oops! You beat me to the post.

Congratulations!

My achievement stuck at 200/500 also, but it got fixed after I changed The Furnace to In-Geom (Kanai Cube).

I think the bug is from the furnace’s legendary power from kanai cube