Skeleton army too strong?

Hi ! Is it normal that the skeleton army is so strong, I mean , since a got them not even one of them died and I litterally dont have to do a thing in fights , even bosses one. They are just too strong which makes it boring . Is there a way to make them be more balance or just disable it from being cast ? I play at hard .

Well, you just started the game, so there will be some abilities that can ‘feel unbalanced’ at the early game, once you get to Mid, 70, and post-70 you will see that things will very much slow down for those (before you get any Necro sets, that is)
That, and minions/Followers have a pretty high default health pool, much larger than yours - at least to start out with at default. Even at higher levels, they rarely die, but they also do much less individual DPS, but your own levels and abilities will more than make up or it.

I assume, since your Necro is Non Season, that you are playing Campaign.
Campaign is noticeably easier than the same difficulty in Adventure.
As you progress, you will be able to raise the difficulty and, once you have enough skills unlocked, you can use Elective Mode to remove Skeletons from your skill bar if you so desire.

You say that but my poor bone golem gets one shot by enemies past gr 100 :frowning:

YEY! Another reason to nerf Necro then.

As if Necro is not the weakest class as shown by recent Blizz Dev’s data… As if the last nerf to the Skeleton item was not enough…

Command Skeleton’s are garbage. they’re only good for proc’ing the Zodiac ring now. That would be the only reason why you would use them. They don’t do enough dmg after GR 70 for them to do anything other than helping your cooldown with the Zodiac. Most Necro players would rather use Blood Nova instead of Command Skellies to proc Zodiac.

you can use them for thorns or proccing jesseth at least :smile: