Simulacrum stop dealing damage or dying too fast or disapeared ! have to recast them often

Don’t know which reason exactly but have to recast them very often and considering the very long long cool down…
Please, have a look and fix it.
note: I’m using haunted vision.

1 Like

The new Set gives you all Runes for Simulacrum.
One of them makes Simulacrum sacrifice itself to keep you from dying.
As long as you don’t lose all your HP, Simulacrum will last.
The Simulacrums can still die with every other Set though.

Thanks bro, sorry I didn’t mention I’m playing the LON version and not using this rune.Maybe it’s me but sometime I can still see them but no damage output…compared to when they are freshly (re)casted.

I’m Playing LoD Death Scythe Build. And it happens sometimes, that my simulacrums die too. Blizz patched that they cannot be attacked by enemies, but i have a feeling they can take damage from AoE’s and projectiles. Can anyone confirm that? Or help my out, what to do against that? Really sucks, if 66% of your damage is missing and you still have cd on resummoning them :frowning:

Yup, they regularly die immediately after I cast them on higher rifts… in 115+ on any aoe affix rare, I’ll be lucky to get more than a few swings in.
It would seem that if they were intended to be pets, they should get health bars at the top like other minions and benefit from enforcer. Otherwise, it becomes somewhat unfeasible to dodge mechanics with a build that requires you to swing to heal through damage. More importantly they aren’t amazing with positioning (regularly stopping too far from the mobs and swinging at nothing), which feeds into my inability to keep them alive.

1 Like

I think they should work like wizard’s hydra

I specifically came here looking for this, aren’t ALL followers/pets etc supposed to attempt to reposition to be behind any enemy? If they did this properly it would prevent a lot of cleave damage to them. AOE would still be a problem but I personally ran into the problem the most when fighting the perdition rift guardian, they get smoked with 1 cleave and I run around trying to reposition them but they’re just completely stupid and try to stay right next to me.

I noticed they seem to die a lot from grotesque or molten explosion, if you are caught in the middle of it. Of course some RG hits also seems to one shot them.

Which translate to, that its actually your character, who die instantly…

That’s what happens to me. Because I am in the middle of all those things tanking and scything there are affixes that kill them. Although, 80% I am the one to die first

I usually don’t. But it seems random. Sometime the sim apears to be active, yet no minions or only one out of 2 are there and you don’t do as much damage till you recast. Not quite sure what is happening.

Yeah I have to be careful too to see if they are up and I don’t want to cast simulacrum brainlessly , cause if I die in the next seconds maybe I will need it. I haven’t pushed beyond 120 but lower than that they do occasionally die. It is not happening every time but stills it happens. The other day, Blighter casually was one-shotting them.

Wish they would fix that, had to give up on a promising GR after they died twice just right after I spawned them. This BS needs to be FIXED ! >___<

I hate the Babysit mechanics Gratz you just got a skill and with it comes a maintenance plan. You must now look after the little simulacrums. They will die to AOE they will die to floor effects hell they will die if you stand in the floor effects.

Better if you use bone armor the skill that wants to drop. Dont forget to push it every 15 seconds or you will be one shotted. Opps simulacrum dies you are one shotted. Oh you didnt have time to cast a curse and get the simulacrum up one shot you died.

Combined with the Meh damage of the Carnival of farts build it’s lame.
They are a combat skill period! it not like you talk to them or go out on dates.
So they are invincible and always there at least then when they are standing 2 feet beside you firing bone spears into the wall while you fight a lord of hell you wont rage.

When you get a Grifts full of these as trash mobs… it is very annoying to retreat to avoid their explosion to keep your sims alive , that would that truck loads of time whenever you see them, compromising your “Progress Bar”

It would be good if the sims behave like Wizard’s Hydras , immune to all damage and no cool down. Consuming Essence to recast them is fine , lol

Because this season is all about GoD DH. Blizz fixed only GoD for S21 but none for Necro. We were given Masquerade to burn in the dumpster. Necro Sets suck so bad we only have LoD, LoD and LoD…

I often see both my sims stand 10-20 yards away from me cleaving, and it made me wonder if they are actually cleaving the same target that I was clicking? Should I walk around to reposition them or it’s just animation lag?

Everytime I change something on necro new set build, the system crashes. Necro for the win!
Fyi, blizzard I promise to stop changing new set build when it works .

I think I figured out what it was. It seemed to happen more when using unity. I think the sim. could be taking full damage instead of half, so the unity bonus is not applying to the sim. They seem to be dying when I barely even notice my health go down.