Simulacrum Issue

Simulacrum’s aren’t affected by Enforcer it seems. Is this intended or a bug?

2 Likes

I have experienced the same thing you have except I’ve seen scenarios where both of them die/disappear. Really frustrating when trying to push high keys.

I am almost positive they die to grotesque explosions. May be an area to explore with this.

1 Like

Bump.

Thought it was a bug with Final Service where they would still die, but they are disappearing despite me not using that passive. Super frustrating when they randomly disappear so I get one-shot at high level GRs

You guys should elaborate on this. Pets in D3 may seem unusually tanky even when they obviously don’t have damage reduction on them, but they are not invincible (Enforcer gem makes them practically it, but necros don’t use Enforcer in Simulacrum builds).

Simulacrum dying from mob’s damage is not a bug. If they, out of no where, ‘disappear’, say in town, then it is more likely a bug. But all of the examples given in this thread are in Rifts, where mob’s damage can kill Simulacrum.

I would test it myself, but my necro is still on its way gearing.

1 Like

Unsure of whether this is a bug. I’ve done a little testing after having my simulacrums disappear twice while fighting the butcher in a grift.

It seems to me that if you have the Haunted Visions necklace equipped, but have less than 1% of your max life remaining, the simulacrums will simply despawn.

I’m not sure whether this is a bug or intended.

Same issue. Simulacrums are randomly disappearing/dying whatever with haunted vision equip.

EDIT:
Simulacrums are dying to Ghom’s / Voracity’s poison clouds.

Same thing happening here, but mine’s even worse. When they die, the don’t disappear. So I have no idea that I’ve lost them until I notice enemies aren’t dying quickly enough. Plus I lose a ton of survivability since I’m using the new set.

Simulacrums aren’t considered “pets” they don’t have a health bar and there is exactly 0 ways to make them tougher. If they intended on this they should not be able to take damage from anything really, if not they should have a health bar and respond to enforcer, taskers etc.

1 Like

This is still happening, my skill on skillbar sometimes even still has the golden ring around it saying that skill is active… but no simulacrums around, they vanish once in a while.

I try to run above GR120 , its impossible RiftBoss 1shot my Sims, i took almost no damage…
End of this build for me ;(

GR123 Sims die from normal mobs there where just 5-10 normal Enemys, Rift lost in seconds…

Same issue here. Simulacrum will take a hit from random spells, most often they die from the GRift Boss that launches like 3-4 blue balls at you side by side and they separate from each other as they get further away from the boss. If those hit me or the Simulacrum they disappear, my essence gets cut in half and I take a ton of damage.

This makes no sense as the 2 set bonus states they take no damage and Haunted Visions states that they last forever.

The only thing I can guess is that when my health gets lower then 1%, Haunted Visions tries to pay for the Simulacrum lasting forever and can’t so they get removed.

Read some of the other false reports about this, and the responses. It has been explained many, many times before. It is not bugged.

Read the descriptions on your gear and skills.

You get hit, they sacrifice themselves. You have now lost most of your damage reduction, and all of your DPS. then you die when anything touches you.

Yes, you lost your Simulacrum because he sacrificed himself, and one of the runes for Simulacrum is that they double your essence.

It is not a bug, it all works exactly as described.

Why do people keep posting this instead of reading a guide on the build or at least reading through the forums to see how many times it has already been answered?

2 Likes