Simulacrum Bug On PTR

Hi

A couple of things I found while testing.

Your Sims die whenever you change a skill on your bar, any skill.

I’ve also found on random occasions when doing normal rifts and or bounties that your sims just vanish and you have to recast them. This is not when taking damage in battle. They can be up, you go to town your portal to next bounty then suddenly they are gone for nothing.

This has happened in GR’s too without taking damage.

It is pointless to just have no cooldown on sims when you die, you actually need it when they proc the cheat death rune because if you proc the rune early in GR you are running around like a headless chicken for up to 2 mins waiting for the cooldown. Now you can’t make sims have no cooldown on proc because you would just be able to recast or numlock sim and you would prevent yourself from actually using final service. Let final service proc before sims rune proc and then refund the cooldown. This way you can recast and battle on but wil have no final service for 60 sec which means your next sim death will cause your death.

1 Like

Try not using Final Service. It doesn’t work well with the new amulet.
Final Service does not proc the simulacrum cooldown reset, but it is apparently causing them to die if they’re up (I haven’t confirmed, mine never die).

It could just be a glitch between that passive and the amulet, i’ve not been using that passive because it’s utterly useless… If you lose your sims and its on cd, then you can’t do anything, so just die and it’ll cd instantly and you’re good to go.

This is of course not good for HC, but for SC there’s really no reason to take that passive with this setup.

It feels like they actually WANT you to die to trigger the cooldown, it’s a playstyle itself. Run out of essence? die, instantly respawn your sims and get a full essence bar, continue. No need to wait around for your essence to regenerate, or your simulacrum to come off cooldown.

Yes, I confirm.

If Final Service is the cause, it is a bug.
Doing GR without Final Service could be tricky.

1 Like