Show the necro some love

After testing the new set here are a few things I noticed that needs some improvements.

The initial damage is too weak, 10000% is not enough when other sets on other classes got either 15 or 20000%. While the reworked haunted visions is great, with the simulacrum’s should follow closer. I noticed at times when the simulacrum’s are not next to you, the damage is really low. Please fix to where the simulacrum’s follow closer when you move, especially when using the teleport.

With the new set giving access to all runes on the simulacrum one of the runes makes a sacrifice to keep you alive but it procts at the same time final service does which leaves you vulnerable, the simulacrum doesn’t reset on cooldown and immediately you die. Which means once again the necromancer will not be able to run hardcore as efficient as every other class. This needs to be fixed, and technically a proct of final service is considered a death so simulacrum should reset it’s cooldown.

Lastly the biggest issue with the necro is survivability, and more damage. Stop nerfing the necromancer it should have the same ability to solo without the help of season themes like every other set.

I have to say, the buff to Inarius was a long time coming.

Almost 2.5x as much toughness. With a Corpse Explosion build, I was able to go almost directly into TX with just the set and Corpse Explosion + Grasps of Essence. This actually makes it so that hardcore is not nearly as tedious anymore. Granted, pushing is still not there yet for the necro, but playing the class, it’s no longer a drag from T6 to LoD.

1 Like

That’s the issue that needs to be addressed; you already stated you were only able to go straight to a TX, where the Barb. crusader, monk and even the damn witch doctor got new sets that can jump straight to TXVI. It’s not hardcore friendly and the damage isn’t enough compared to the other character sets. The necromancer is the only character that does not have a set it can push with. It has come completely reliant on the LODs to push and that needs to change.

100% agree.
I tested a Bone Nova x3 build and jumped to same conclusions.
Would be better if Simulacrums were closely sticky to you, like bodyguards.

I propose to transfer or duplicate this power to Haunted Visions.
It would allow more builds to emerge.