Should they clean up the D3 forum?

And move all of the D2R threads over to the D2R forum. :point_down:

20 Likes

I think the Diablo community reps should push this to the web team and get it done.

7 Likes

One thing I realized that there are a lot of D2 fans actually bought D3 copy. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just like me, but many others did not really play it they just wanted D2.5, so they spent most of the time crying.

3 Likes

I realized this a while back regarding both Diablo 2 and PoE players.

if there are a lot of fans buying D2 then why do we here on D3 forums keep seeing D2R posts???

3 Likes

it personally doesn’t bother me but I can’t speak for the rest of the community. I just ignore those D2R threads

2 Likes

D2R not welcomed…my turn to be nasty…that’s what i get for asking a wow related question in here.

1 Like

I just saw this splash notice at the top of the forums…

We are excited to share that our Diablo II forums are moving!

We strive for delivering an outstanding player experience not only within our games but also for our active forum members. Our forums are moving and we invite you to check out the new forums and participate. A passionate, supportive, and welcoming community has developed here on the forums and we’re hoping that this move will continue that same sense of community.

When are we going to launch the new community forums?

The official Diablo II: Resurrected forums are now live! Join the conversation and share your Diablo II comments, feedback, and discussions on our Diablo II general topics and class-specific sections. Don’t forget to check our welcome thread for important information and posting guidelines.

What’s happening with the current forums?

As a result of the move, the current forums will no longer take new posts or messages. We are exploring opportunities to migrate posts taken in pre-launch, and you will notice posts once you enter the new forums.

What’s Next?

For the next few weeks, we’ll be updating you with any upcoming changes – all for the better! As we develop our new home for discussions, we hope you’re as excited as we are. See you in Hell!

Join the Official Diablo II: Resurrected Forums Now!

7 Likes

Felt like a common sense change. Glad Blizzard agreed.

2 Likes

Of course they should, but they will be too lazy.

And dude - I’m tired of you talking about keeping D3 forum clean of D2 junk and meanwhile making threads like " D3 vs D2 who would win in a fight?" yourself.

1 Like

I was not talking about D2 the game, I was asking about the Diablo hero’s. :point_left: It was a lore question.

• Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see.

What part of this did you not comprehend? :point_down:

“Lore masters might have some additional insight on this one”

I ran this by CS.

It sounds like that with the D2 subforums now officially moved out of D3 and to their own home, CS is going to start watching for D2 topics here more closely.

They say to flag D2 topics so that the mods will see them.

6 Likes

You’d think they would’ve done it earlier (or at least done it a lot more than what they had). I mean, the number of D2R threads being made here literally made it seem that the developers didn’t mind if said threads were made here.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. :blush:

To be fair, it was a pretty silly question, considering the Worldstone was designed to limit mortal powers, and was destroyed at the end of Diablo 2.

Also, Diablo 3 followers have immortality relics, so D3

beat D2 mercs as well. So…the question was asked and answered for 10 years and a waste of everyone’s time.

I get your excitement about Diablo lore, though, so I tried not to be too hard on the thread.

This is Diablo, bro. They don’t do common-sense, preparedness, or organization well. I’m hearing the D2R launch is the worst launch ever. Someone probably forgot to turn the server hamsters on.

Just be glad D2 did get new forums, and we can get rid of the purist toxicity.

That only exists in your head.

And I like you for it so this is for you :point_right: :beer: :pizza:

Perhaps, but by that logic, there shouldn’t be much complaints regarding things if it’s to be expected.

Honestly, I wasn’t really bother by it, as I’ve seen the toxicity go both ways.

People will complain about just about anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, yes, of course it went both ways. But it was far worse ONE way, and I really don’t blame people (who tried to be reasonable about way certain changes should have been made) for starting to push back.

I don’t know how MicroRNA kept his cool wading in those threads, trying to explain logically and patiently and how abusive purists are.

The twitter barrage on Rod from D2JSP was particularly hostile, though imo he did deserve the flak he got for not fixing NHAM bug.

1 Like