Should the GOD dh get some nerfs?

people on diablo are ignorant when asking for nerfs which should be… How is it fun that DH god is the only viable build for dh?

That’s what I’m looking for. Literally the scientist devs at Blizzard to make our Rocket builds stronger. C’mon Blackfeather @ 600%+

4 Likes

The problem is not with GOD, Even without GOD the HA devouring arrow in a missle damp field is devastating to anything inside it. Yes GoD amplifies primary skills. but the problem is not that amplification. If you nerf GoD, you nerf it for all primary skills, the problem is how HA devouring arrow procced by 9 satchel and vallas work together to devastating results. God is not the problem. Even vallas is not the problem as that only guarantees the pierce of strafe. Even nerfing 9th satchel would likely not totally stop all complaints based on how HA and devouring arrow work together.

Interesting how those calling for the nerf do not seem to play DH

2 Likes

There really is no point in playing other then wasting time these days. After all these years there is almsot nothing really left. Unless you are one of the few insecure that worry about the leader boards.

Having all the builds equal is bad gameplay. Its like a perticipation trophy. News flash. Not every build or everyone is equal. Just like in real life. There will be sets that are just better then others, there will be classes that are just better at some things. Everyone wanting every build to be equal is asking for an unfun game.

2 Likes

You hit the nail right on the head!!! That is all the game is about to be the Leaderboard & Paragon Kings!!! Yes I have the GoD set and I only play when I need too.

Why Nerf it any more? What to make it a more Mindless race as fast as you can set. More 80% of the people playing the set race through everything. Most of start to kill Elites and don’t finish and leave them to others.

Lets just make one set in every class to be where you just one hit to kill any thing in the game then the mindless will be happy.

People this is a video game where you have a challenge to compete to kill things in the game. Not have it where you kill everything with one hit. That is where this has been going for years. There really is no challenge in the game any more!!!

Cuz he’s on console, hates GoD cause “button mashing” and is peeved that his superior Impale skills are not being recognized on the LBs because GoD is so much better.

2 Likes

Die sized it up nicely, they can’t do the nerf without first introducing new DH buffs, otherwise we end up worse than the Wizards of 2.6.9.

1 Like

Thank your lucky stars that no-one’s turned up and posted a table yet.

3 Likes

Thanks for the jinx MB…

1 Like

Or you know you could just do THIS:

The Shadows Mantle:

(2) Set:
While equipped with a melee weapon, your damage is increased by 12,000% (up from 6000%).
(4) Set:
Shadow Power gains the effect of every rune and lasts forever.
(6) Set:
Impale deals an additional 90,000% (up from 75,000%) weapon damage to the first enemy hit.

Embodiment of the Marauder:

(2) Set:
Companion calls all companions to your side.
(4) Set:
Sentries deal 800% (up from 400%) increased damage and cast Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, and Cluster Arrow when you do.
(6) Set:
Your primary skills, Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, Cluster Arrow, Companions, and Vengeance deal 20,000% (up from 12,000%) increased damage for every active Sentry.

Natalya’s Vengeance:

(2) Set:
Reduce the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance by 6 (up from 4) seconds when you hit with a Hatred-generating attack or Hatred-spending attack.
(4) Set:
Rain of Vengeance deals 200% (up from 100%) increased damage.
(6) Set:
After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 20,000% (up from 14,000%) increased damage and take 60% reduced damage for 12 (up from 10) seconds.

Unhallowed Essence

(2) Set:
Your generators generate 4 (up from 2) additional Hatred and 2 (up from 1) Discipline.
(4) Set:
Gain 60% damage reduction and deal 80% (up from 60%) increased damage for 8 seconds if no enemy is within 10 yards of you.
(6) Set:
Your generators, Multishot, and Vengeance deal 500% (up from 350%) increased damage for every point of Discipline you have.

Holy Point Shot

Impale throws two additional knives and deals 125-150% (up from 75-100%) increased damage.

Karlei’s Point

The damage of Impale is increased by 375-450% (up from 300-375%) and it returns 15 Hatred if it hits an enemy already Impaled.

Bombardier’s Rucksack

You may have 2 additional Sentries and their damage increased by 100-150%. (added increased damage)

Yang’s Recurve

Multishot attacks 50% faster and its damage is increased by 250-300%. (up from 150-200%)

Dead Man’s Legacy

Multishot hits enemies below 70% (up from 60%) health twice and its damage is increased by 250-300% (up from 150-200%).

Leonine of Hashir

Bolas have a 100% chance on explosion to pull in all enemies within 24 yards, and also deals 250-300% (up from 100-150%) increased damage.

Enimei’s Duffel

Bolas now explode instantly and deal 275-300% (up from 150-175%) increased damage.

Odyssey’s End

Enemies snared by your Entangling Shot take 150-200% (up from 100-150%) increased damage from all sources and the damage of your Entangling Shot is increased by 150%.(added increased damage for Entangling Shot)

Manticore

Reduces the Hatred cost of Cluster Arrow by 50% and increases its damage by 400-450% (up from 250-300%).

Crashing Rain

Rain of Vengeance also summons a crashing beast that deals 7000-8000% (up from 3000-4000%) weapon damage.

Sword of Ill Will

Chakram deals 7.5-10.0% (up from 1.0-1.4%) increased damage for every point of Hatred you have.

Spines of Seething Hatred

Chakram now generates 4 Hatred and deals 150-200% increased damage. (added increased damage and the amount of of generated Hatred is now always 4)

Kridershot

Elemental Arrow now generates 4 Hatred and has it’s damage increased by 300-400% (added increased damage and the Bow always generates 4 Hatred now).

Zoey’s Secret

You take 8.0-9.0% less damage for every Companion you have active and they deal 100% more damage (added 100% increased damage for companions).

It ain’t rocket science!

3 Likes

7 accounts? epic troll lvl 100 ???
and I don’t even want to know his “bounty completed” statistic. because that’s the first thing I would look at …
if any beginner thinks GoD set is so great, here’s a simple fact:
GoD set is neither good trash kilelr nor boss killer … just look at the ladder.
we were also looking for people for higher grifts and nobody would think of inviting a GoD DH. other classes can do everything better!

and it’s exactly true what’s up here. WD has gone to waste again and it is obvious that every other class is preferred. because why make life harder and play much lower grifts much slower?

3 Likes

Participation trophy would be getting max power immediately with the build. What people are asking for is variety. If someone puts in the appropriate time and effort, they should be able to have an end game viable build, no matter which playstyle they prefer. No one is asking to be OP without effort, they just want to be able to put that effort into making a playstyle they find fun.

It’s got nothing to do with stupid decisions or crying. It has to do with what they have consistently done for about two years. They said they do not wish to go above GR150. They also said they wish each class set to be balanced. Considering you know so much buy the company then you can do whatever you like.
My statement is based on clear observation, not regret, chagrin or any emotion and completely neutral.

1 Like

I do not get why people get upset about things they cannot change.
Blizzard will do whatever their planned agenda is even though they do listen in small amounts during PTR’s.

If consistently for 2 years, Blizzard nerfs when a build gets to a point that does not meet their criteria, there is not any reason why they would break that mold of constraint.
Forum people getting upset at other forum people is such a waste of energy because most of the time, the forum people have zero control over anything that has happened or will happen.

They will balance the sets or they won’t. Any person being negative or positive still does not determine the outcome, though negativity doesn’t help themselves or anyone. Not you, just the amount of posts that are clearly unhappy and sending it in the completely wrong direction.

As discussed in multiple threads, the power of the Devouring Arrow GoD build has surpassed all other builds in non-seasons. It would be great if changes were made to weaken the devouring build and to buff other primary skills to make top end GoD builds more diverse.

Worldwide Solo non-season GR 150 clears:

Era 12, patch 2.6.7
22 crusaders
Crusaders were nerfed in patch 2.6.8.

Era 13, patch 2.6.8
25 Crusaders
30 Witch Doctors
Crusaders and WD were nerfed in patch 2.6.9.

Era 13, patch 2.6.9
43 DHs
21 Necromancers

GoD6 can trash clear GR150 in 4man. It is a little weaker than LoD Poison Scythe. GoD6 is overlooked due to waller and spinners affixes, which don’t stymie other builds’ pushes.

People just associate it as a speed build, but it can be effective if all players know when to fight or skip elites.

power creep. There’s zero need to have builds pushing solo runs at the max GR in game. Rather than buffing all the other DH builds to match god and creating even more power creep, is it not better and healthier for the game to de-buff the overly strong builds back to reasonable levels, and balance the builds at the same time?

Oh please…I want all the DH builds to be on equal footing. Not one build 10-15 GRs higher than any other DH build. I should be able to play a build that I enjoy and not be forced into a build that I dislike the mechanics of. And, I shouldn’t then be discriminated against and infinitely weaker in game because of it, and because Blizzard has zero idea on how to balance this game.

Are you going to sit there and deny that god is 10-15 GRs stronger than impale s6 or any other DH build? That it has an unfair advantage to other builds in the game?

PS what has me being on console got to do with it, or are you being your typical PC elitist self?

Again, do people lack comprehension skills on these forums? I clearly stated in my original post “Since buffing and power creep is a real issue with this game, buffing the other DH builds to match god is not an option imho.”.

Spot on, someone actually gets it.

Give the man a medal!

That’s fine. And I’ll continue to criticise them and refuse to purchase any future games.

you make my point for me.

So we should also definitely nerf Necros as well I mean 21 completing GR 150 Jeez like that is just about the entire community…Wow a whole 43 DH such a large number by god we should scrap all set and legendaries as anything make everyone just too damn powerful. NOte I disagree with the nerfing of the other classes as well. Rather than nerfing a class you don’t play how about a buff to a class you do play.

2 Likes

Considering Blizzard sold 30 million copies of D3 I do not think anyone here saying that will make them completely restructure their business plan over a handful of people. After all, we can all only speak for ourselves. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You jinxed it :rofl: Table has almost been posted.