Should I lvl necro, crusader, DH, or wiz first? I'm still in campaign mode

title

Necromancer, Crusader and Demon Hunter all have strong solo builds available to them for pushing in Greater Rifts (something you won’t have access to until level 70) but the Wizard isn’t in a good place right now. I’d probably suggest the Demon Hunter, with its newest set armour - Gears of Dreadland - as a good choice to start off with as it’s an excellent build for farming rifts, bounties and greater rifts, and is sometimes used as a support hero in high-end group play.

Looking at your profile it appears you are a new player. When you get comfortable with the game, and how it works, you may want to look into creating a Seasonal hero and trying the season mode. Do a little research online (maxroll . gg or icy-veins . com are good resource sites, or the game guide here on Blizz site) and decide if seasons are something you might like to try. Unique rewards available, etc. I echo Meteor above - create a Demon Hunter. One of the perks of season play is that you receive a full armor set for completing some easy tasks and this seasons gift for DH is the Gear of Dreadlands set, arguably one of the easiest and funnest sets to play atm. Have fun and good luck!

At low level, DH is a bit difficult. You will be catching up after level 30, learned some area damage skills.

Necro is easier to level up because you can summon pets to help flighting earlier.

I seldom play Wizard. No comment.
Personally, I prefer DH more.

I suggest you to focus on one hero first. Complete the campaign and then switch to Adventure mode. Then continue to level up to 70. You’ll gain paragons which is shared among all heroes.

With the resources earned by the first hero, other heroes shall level up much easier and faster.

You may also play season. The adventure mode is unlocked during season period. Having said that, I recommend to play campaign at least once first, to learn the story behind, and get familiar with the maps.

1 Like

It’s like a rogue from WoW then, but ranged. Something to take into account.

All classes have some range attacks, but DH is mainly range. Though the Shadow set makes DH a close range assassin.

idk why but I associate Diablo’s DH with the blind elves from WoW and I’m laughing so hard